Embargo.

simmoram1995

1 hour ago, RamontheMoor said:

I've just read something along those lines on Twitter, let's see what happens on Tuesday. Can't see the embargo being lifted immediately unless EFL have already had sight of the accounts and have signed them off as ok. Time will tell......

But I think all we need to do re the EFl is slap in the returns. We don’t need their sign off (though we have obviously tried to get it in advance). If the EFl have a problem with the returns, they need to start another case against us which as we know will take ages to resolve. So provided HMRC are sorted, Tuesday sounds plausible. Big week ahead! 

6 minutes ago, r_wilcockson said:

Rooney needs to be careful and learn from January. We had a really close knit group then as well, we then brought in a load of players on deadline day and the team spirit seemed to drop. 

It might have been more that the players brought in, by and large, were a bit rubbish.

I'd like a pacey centre back who can also cover midfield if required whilst Bielik is out, can Mengi do this?

and...

A left footed "winger" to compete with Sibley for the right sided attacking role, Patrick Roberts would do nicely.

and...

A big centre forward to give us another option to the Baldock & Stretton combo, Andy Carroll fits the bill (fitness pending!)

Other than that I'd run with what we have.

Edited by Carnero

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I think you will find be likes of mengi and laim delap be park of signings.

Or perhaps take over about to happen 4th time of asking.

Yeah a few loans wouldn’t go amiss, that’s true. Especially in positions where our lads aren’t ready yet 

32 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It might have been more that the players brought in, by and large, were a bit rubbish.

Yeah Gregory and Roberts, pah. Mengi, meh. Edmundson, la. Well we didn't see much of injured Beni.

Edited by RoyMac5

12 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Roberts, Wisdom, Menghi, Grosicki, Carroll. 

Get these in and barring a heavy points deduction we should have enough quality to avoid relegation. 

Get those in and we should have enough for a play off push nevermind avoid relegation.

On current showing we look comfortably mid table this season. A few key signings and we're a top half/top 6 side potentially.