Embargo.

simmoram1995

21 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Least it explains why the ticket office hasn't been open all season.... obviously preparing for life without one.

Feel sorry for the poor souls working in there who might not have jobs very soon.

I assume they have been on furlough. Just hope they have had the foresight to find another job or find one very soon if not 

12 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Hope so (still feel like ? tho.) Suppose there is worse stuff going on in the world.

By the bucket load, They'll always be a DCFC whichever division it maybe in, I'll be going to a few games at home now, Duty calls and all that, Support the team for 100mins, Then go about your day, Few beers with your mates, An early tea with the Children, A cuddle with your partner...life still goes on

Well my comments were deleted, I was even banned for a month to silence me........

Where are all the Mel Supporters now?

One mans vanity project has gone badly wrong, someone close has told me the arrogance and unwillingness to listen to people is the reason why DCFC is in the mess we are in.

Mel - Do not show up later today, you are not welcome and I will along with others show my distain for you.  ?

Here's a photo of my season ticket from 50 seasons ago (1971-72). It cost £6.20. I think it was my 3rd or 4th S/T.

Of course, this season marks the 50th Anniversary of Brian Clough's title-winning team. Some anniversary, eh?

I haven't yet received this season's S/T card. No explanation given...

Apparently, DCFC asserted that they are being issued on 30th September. I paid for it well over a year ago, carried forward due to Covid.... I think it cost £292 (yep I'm a Senior, of course). 

Thank ---k I have the memories. Won't be holding my breath for the postman at the end of the month.

ST1971-72.JPG

7 hours ago, RAM1966 said:

Well my comments were deleted, I was even banned for a month to silence me........

Where are all the Mel Supporters now?

One mans vanity project has gone badly wrong, someone close has told me the arrogance and unwillingness to listen to people is the reason why DCFC is in the mess we are in.

Mel - Do not show up later today, you are not welcome and I will along with others show my distain for you.  ?

Show your distain all you want, just don't do it during the match. 

This news will affect the players and staff and we need to get behind the team more than ever today. 

Morris has put us where we are, but he's on his way now and any form of protest will not help get new owners in.

12 hours ago, ossieram said:

Show your distain all you want, just don't do it during the match. 

This news will affect the players and staff and we need to get behind the team more than ever today. 

Morris has put us where we are, but he's on his way now and any form of protest will not help get new owners in.

I didn't and I wouldn't, a great result today, I notice there are not many Mel supporters left.  Thankfully he did stay away today, we've been lied to and he has destroyed our club.   We just have to hope and pray that someone such as Andy Appleby comes along with some investors and clears the mess up again!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

I didn't and I wouldn't, a great result today, I notice there are not many Mel supporters left.  Thankfully he did stay away today, we've been lied to and he has destroyed our club.   We just have to hope and pray that someone such as Andy Appleby comes along with some investors and clears the mess up again!!!!!!!!!

Mel was there mate in disguise. 

He had a white beard (quite long) and a false leg (not sure how he did this) and then the police figured out he was stood with the Stoke supporters and chucked him out. 

19 hours ago, Woodypecker said:

Here's a photo of my season ticket from 50 seasons ago (1971-72). It cost £6.20. I think it was my 3rd or 4th S/T.

Of course, this season marks the 50th Anniversary of Brian Clough's title-winning team. Some anniversary, eh?

I haven't yet received this season's S/T card. No explanation given...

Apparently, DCFC asserted that they are being issued on 30th September. I paid for it well over a year ago, carried forward due to Covid.... I think it cost £292 (yep I'm a Senior, of course). 

Thank ---k I have the memories. Won't be holding my breath for the postman at the end of the month.

ST1971-72.JPG

Obviously not angry at you but MM

4 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

From the interview that was shared on here a few months back we need Mrs Appleby to start the sort of relentless never-ending campaign that only a wife can on a husband!