Embargo.

simmoram1995

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Guess this could be Morris saying well if you're going to sanction us 9 points another 3 won't hurt to drop us into administration and at least that clears a lot of the debts for a new owner to come in 

I was on the understanding that minus 12 points was for clubs going into administration and the 9 points deduction was seperate making minus 21 or am I getting my knickers in a twist?

1 hour ago, Woodypecker said:

I am careful - and Rooney's quotes are BBC pages which are (mostly) carefully verified!

Was Wayne musing an opinion or leaking knowledge? I guess we might hear more about this BBC article on Radio Derby's SportScene in a few minutes... 

Did he just come right out and say "Errr yeah 'bring it on' we'll still stay up even with a 9 point penalty"! Or was he asked what he thought about the media stories?

I wonder if we get the 12 points deduction if we went into administration for a few minutes as part of a takeover deal? I heard a while back that it was an option, but only if the new owners were certain that we were getting relegated. Might as well get a 21 point penalty as a 12 if it reduces the debts, sort of thing.

From the bits I've heard, if administration is really a thing, it means a takeover is very, very close - Mel wouldn't do it otherwise.

12 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Notice of intention to appoint administrators:- Company files a document to the court that it intends to go into administration if a solution cannot be found to its immediate financial problems.

Can be used as part of the pre-pack administration process (where a deal is arranged to sell its assets to a buyer, before appointing administrators to facilitate the sale).

3 minutes ago, td_evans said:

Just checked the HMCTS E-Filing Service and is indeed the case. Full screenshot attached. 

You can sign up and view it yourself, casefile number: cr-2021-lds-000424

https://efile.cefile-app.com/

Screenshot 2021-09-17 at 19.58.34.png

Lost for words. How a supporter of the club can let this happen is beyond me. Understand the EFL has an equal measure of blame, but the club is in the worst position its ever been in. If there isn't a communication from the club before tomorrow, I expect there to be trouble at PP before kick-off. Can't imagine Mel will want to show his face.