'We are Derby'

DCFC1388

I caught the end of the advert at half time of a new behind the scenes show. Pretty sure it said first episode is tomorrow on Youtube

Is that right? Or will it be one of these videos that only certain memberships can view or will it be free for everyone?

42 minutes ago, angieram said:

Enjoyed watching that. Good to get different perspectives and more informal interaction of the players.

Interesting tactical meeting with Curtis Davies and Phil Jagielka with the management team.

And Jozwiak looks a lot happier than some are making him out to be! 

Looks to me that Jag and Curtis have reorganised the defence by themselves. Everybody looked like they knew what they were doing all of a sudden.

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Am enjoying it. If you watch on Youtube you can cast it to your tv.

Edit: thought you can clearly see the player caught Ebosele's right foot for that (disputed) penalty.

Wasnt the disputed pen on Ebosele against Salford in the cup? 

43 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Ive always wanted us to do something like this, find these types of docs really interesting, I like to see what goes on behind the scenes.

I wonder if rhe 2nd ep will show any of the day before Huddersfield with the late signings & how that played out behind the scenes

I like what I’ve seen so far, but it won’t be as juicy as Sunderland til I Die as it’s been done internally.

Whoever edits these videos needs a pat on the back, they are honestly better than some of the editing seen on large broadcasters who churn out low effort content.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, we’re kinda lucky to have RamsTV, yes there maybe streaming issues from time to time, error messages preventing buying passes, but find me a club at this level that produces the content Derby does…

20 minutes ago, David said:

Whoever edits these videos needs a pat on the back, they are honestly better than some of the editing seen on large broadcasters who churn out low effort content.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, we’re kinda lucky to have RamsTV, yes there maybe streaming issues from time to time, error messages preventing buying passes, but find me a club at this level that produces the content Derby does…

It reminds me of the Amazon docs.

Just needs a slow haunting rendition of Steve Bloomers Watching in the background.

On 21/08/2021 at 09:42, David said:

It's great but please stop with the slow motion highlights!