Racist and Homophobic Comments

Yani P

7 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Apparently by Derby fans a homophobic slur at a Peterboro player and racist comments aimed at our own player Jozwiak.

Hopefully the brain dead morons are identified and banned for life.

There is no place for this brain dead behaviour and abuse in football or society full stop. They need naming, shaming, educating and banning for life.

2 minutes ago, ShoreRam said:

Quite - Makes me feel good that we'll call out fellow fans. That may sound sarcastic, it isn't, it's right and proper that this is done.

Agreed, a lot of the time as football fans we're good at calling out rival fans and ignoring our own fans. Glad it's being called out

For all the clubs faults, I get the impression they've dealt with things like this well (see the clubs very strong statement over Craig Ramage comments) so hopefully those fans will not be returning 

40 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

It's good they've reported it. Hopefully the fans will get a lengthy ban and offered the chance for some education to increase their awareness on why such comments are unacceptable. 

Of course education is the right and proper response. But it does make me laugh, in this day and age where people can get an Facebook degree in the evils of vaccination, that some people still need to be educated about why this is unacceptable.

im starting to think, if you haven’t got it by this point, you’re never going to get it. You don’t want to be part of our society, so don’t be part of our society. Go live on an island somewhere in the south Atlantic. Maybe we can repurpose the Falkland as an island for the terminally ignorant. Let the penguins educate them about the many positives of diversity.