Time to walk away Wayne

DCFC_Sloth

This is probably the high from the game n the beers lol but foooook me this could be a hell of a season if we pull this off n stay up!! This is why none of us support city, liverpool or united because were Derby thro n thro! We take the highs and the lows because were proper supporters! The lows make the highs feel all the sweeter!! Glory supporters will never understand this!! We will get thro this one way or another!! Up the rams ????❤️

4 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

This is probably the high from the game n the beers lol but foooook me this could be a hell of a season if we pull this off n stay up!! This is why none of us support city, liverpool or united because were Derby thro n thro! We take the highs and the lows because were proper supporters! The lows make the highs feel all the sweeter!! Glory supporters will never understand this!! We will get thro this one way or another!! Up the rams ????❤️

Got to admit, today is as emotional as I have been at the end of the game as I have been in the previous 36 years of following The Rams.

2 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

You are right and sum it up perfectly. I feel as if we've just been promoted or something.  someone dared to interrupt me to speak while I was listening today. Totally glared and  explained I couldnt speak as had to listen to Derby and had a look of total and utter bafflement. 

4 hours ago, David said:

Come on, you've been watching the game long enough to know the season has just started, you can't base the full seasons potential points total from the first 7 games.

Look at Forest, I guarantee you they won't finish the season on single digit points.

IF a buyer is waiting in the wings, we can be out of admin by January, allowed to bring in a striker some how, who knows? 

Don't get me wrong, this is not going to be a piece of piss, the odds are well and truly stacked against us but that doesn't mean we simply give up. Come on now.

I know I'm not just basing it off on our first 7 now 8 games. I think this is when we'll look most competitive due to the nature of squad in age and the amount of players we have. If we're lower mid-table or near relegation now I can't see us picking up a head of steam in December or January. I'm not blaming this all on Rooney either, his hands this year have been pretty much tied. 

I don't think a club has ever survived relegation when given a 12 point deduction and we're under embargo for 2 years whatever for being administration so any big signings to save us come the transfer window are out the question as well. I'm just trying to brace myself for the inevitable which will unfortunately be relegation. That doesn't mean we can't go down swinging though. 

42 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

We could definitely stay up, you seriously think being good enough to finish 13th - 14th is an impossibility with our squad because I don't? We will need 57-61 points which is an average midtable finish. 

Even if we get another 9 points added on it will be very hard but not impossible if we can add a striker in January +Bielik has an impact like last season. 

I seriously think that yes.  Especially if we start shipping out the players we have and pick up an injury or two. To come back from minus 11 would be a feat not seen since Moses parted the red sea.  Played well this week though.  Under admin, Bielik would be first to go if he's fit unfortunately, to the first club who will pay what we owe Arsenal as its debt, perhaps with more on top if there's more than one interested party 

4 hours ago, David said:

I was open to the idea, just as I was with Frank Lampard, if we're talking of love in's then I would kick Rooney out of bed for a cuddle with Frank any day of the week.

Liking the idea and wanting to see a bloke given a fair chance is not a love in, likewise I'm sure you don't hate the bloke, you just don't think he's the right man for the job.

I personally think you've been very favourable towards him and chosen to defend him when it's been pretty hard to but that's just my perspective. You know yourself better than me so I'll take your word for it and sorry if i annoyed you. 

Last thing we want is for him to walk. If he wasn't here then Jags or Ravel wouldn't be here. Its probably him thats attracting players to play for us.

Its certainly him thats creating a bit of the work hard, leave it all out there mentality

Back end of last season was frustrating but so far this season he has done a good job under very difficult circumstances 

14 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Last thing we want is for him to walk. If he wasn't here then Jags or Ravel wouldn't be here. Its probably him thats attracting players to play for us.

Its certainly him thats creating a bit of the work hard, leave it all out there mentality

Back end of last season was frustrating but so far this season he has done a good job under very difficult circumstances 

I think he's making the youngsters believe they can play football. He spoke last season about how they need to learn to be brave on the ball, as in take responsibility, accept it in tight areas and don't be afraid of trying a trick or two.

Some nice passages of play in-between the graft of tough championship games starting to appear.

15 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

I personally think you've been very favourable towards him and chosen to defend him when it's been pretty hard to but that's just my perspective. You know yourself better than me so I'll take your word for it and sorry if i annoyed you. 

Not annoyed me one bit, just difference of opinions ?

On 18/09/2021 at 13:01, Nuwtfly said:

You don’t just write off a season? Mel Morris has just done that. 

I’ll say again: IF he is earning that rumoured amount (this was what Ed Dawes said yesterday) then he has got to go. Administrators will know that. No way on earth this club will be able to afford him anymore. 

You just give up the season if you want that’s your prerogative but none of the players management or fans at the game yesterday are giving up that easy