Oh no not Kazim-Richards!!

IslandExile

2 hours ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

If the efl let us sign a replacement for big Colin can we go and get Delap in on loan please?

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

It’s the £2 million loan fee that’s the problem ?

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Don't think his wages would be payable by us either.

No loan fee and they cover a (large) portion of his wages? It's not like Man City need the money, wouldn't they rather he got game time and helped his development ?

1 minute ago, Chris_Martin said:

No loan fee and they cover a (large) portion of his wages? It's not like Man City need the money, wouldn't they rather he got game time and helped his development ?

Genuine question: do we really think anyone with a player that needs developing would look to the Derby coaching staff as the people to do that?

23 minutes ago, ck- said:

Genuine question: do we really think anyone with a player that needs developing would look to the Derby coaching staff as the people to do that?

Man Utd or Everton might I very much doubt the rest would. The situation we are in is not good for youngster development and I doubt prem clubs would want their kids scared by getting beat every week 

1 hour ago, ck- said:

No,not on our recent track record.

Of late,we only seem adept at regressing our players and keepers.

I remember with Mac in charge the first time around we were attracting a lot because of his reputation as a coach who could bring them on.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

1 hour ago, Chris_Martin said:

They don't need the £2m as actual money, they need it because it would add another £2m to the amount FFP would allow them to spend.

On 14/08/2021 at 17:09, Arsene Titman said:

Quote from Sky presenter this afternoon

”Presenter Michelle Owen said: "We have spoken to the EFL this afternoon following that injury to the Kazim-Richards and they have said 'if it is a severe injury and if he is out long-term the EFL may be willing to make an exception to the rule based on medical advice'."

They may be willing? That's like the child saying 'Can I play football, Dad?' 'You can, but you may not.'

Unbelievable.