Oh no not Kazim-Richards!!

IslandExile

I spoke to CKR’s dad yesterday after the game outside the ground, he said it was an Achilles problem seems like a tear of the skin on the Achilles apparently some players have it cut but CKRs was still intact until yesterday. He’s having a scan today. 
He said CKR loves the fans and he feels sad for them as yesterday he was sure he was going to boss the 2nd half. He said he would be back soon loves being at Derby and wants to pay the fans back. 

Also spoke to liam Rosenoir yesterday he said he’s sorry. He said there trying there best and please stay with them. He said he’s gutted to see that many fans and them being so vocal to lose in the way we did. He said stick with them and they will give there all. Seemed genuinely sorry and upset by yesterday. 

7 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Of what 12 pence?

So instead Mel was willing to let us go into the season with no decent number 9.

Shambles then,shambles now.

It was actually 17p... but then the fans started kicking off about Mel throwing his money about on dross, and before you knew it, nobody wanted to sign for a pittance!

Oh to be a football club owner! 

9 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

It is our fault..

We haven't paid the HMRC, other clubs for their players.

It's all our fault. 

I would suggest there are plenty of other football clubs not paying the HMRC in full as well it’s just that the EFL have their teeth into us 

Might just be me but I fail to see the hype surrounding Richards. 
He offers very little going forward and is actually more useful defending than attacking which he isn’t really here for, 
we attacked much quicker with Stretton on and looked more dangerous. 
Few seasons ago this guy wouldn’t even be warming the bench, love his enthusiasm but this shouldn’t win you a place in the team, his silly fouls often break up promising attacks or passages of play. 
Hopefully Stretton will get some game time now and will progress his career.

Edited by Key clubber

Can't believe anyone that saw Marriott yesterday - made Kinkladze look slim - feel anything but grateful we don't have to rely on him! Sad about CKRs injury, but hopefully it means the EFL will let us bring a proper goal-scorer in. Was impressed with bits of what we saw of Stretton, but he shouldn't have to be our only striker.

Would have liked Gregory back ? We're at least two more strikers away from having a decent selection. What chance we can get someone like Abraham on loan? Is there a youngster out there who'd like to score some goals for Derby?! #COYR

3 hours ago, WestLondonRam said:

I spoke to CKR’s dad yesterday after the game outside the ground, he said it was an Achilles problem seems like a tear of the skin on the Achilles apparently some players have it cut but CKRs was still intact until yesterday. He’s having a scan today. 
He said CKR loves the fans and he feels sad for them as yesterday he was sure he was going to boss the 2nd half. He said he would be back soon loves being at Derby and wants to pay the fans back. 

Also spoke to liam Rosenoir yesterday he said he’s sorry. He said there trying there best and please stay with them. He said he’s gutted to see that many fans and them being so vocal to lose in the way we did. He said stick with them and they will give there all. Seemed genuinely sorry and upset by yesterday. 

All we can ask is the staff try their very best for the club both on and off the pitch.

The fans are a major factor to DCFC turning this ship around. We need to go full siege mentality just like them Dirties from ? end Road. 
It’s us against the world ????? 

6 hours ago, Chester40 said:

Knowing we have no other strikers, we may be a very attractive proposition for some players, they know they are going to get plenty of game time. 

Don't want to criticise CKR but I can't be as gutted as other fans are. He has worked hard and his link up play is decent but he is a 7 or 8 goal a season player and that is the kind of return that will see us relegated. Perhaps a better option will come of this. 

I do think you have a good point there but which goal scorer is around on a free at the moment willing to accept the wages we can offer. That is the question. Also do we try and go got another target man like CZR or go for something different?