Attendance

Eatonram

disappointing, not seen that anywhere. Have to say I know quite a few pre covid regulers who seem to have thrown in the towel for a range of reasons, Covid concerns, lost interest in general, fallen out of love with the Rams, poor performances, dislike Rooney, Dislike Morris etc etc

I do feel the Club need a strategy to stop support haemorrhaging further

opening the ticket office would be a start and selling Season Tickets again.

Lot`s of the Older generation just dont want the Faff of online ticketing on a MBM basis.

They like to have a Season Ticket or failing that, like to call into the ticket office and buy an actual ticket!

In my local in Ripley there are at least 5 DCFC fans over the age of 65 who simply will not go again until they can physically go to the ground and buy a ticket!

I agree the main reason will be the hurdles in the way of actually buying a ticket, it should be easy - at the end of the day the club should want the finances - why make it so tricky to get hold of a ticket? I bet there are no other clubs making it so hard to pay. Another shot in the foot by the club for whatever reason.

10 minutes ago, Yani P said:

I agree the main reason will be the hurdles in the way of actually buying a ticket, it should be easy - at the end of the day the club should want the finances - why make it so tricky to get hold of a ticket? I bet there are no other clubs making it so hard to pay. Another shot in the foot by the club for whatever reason.

Completely agree - lets hope someone from the club reads this and realise that they need to come out of the Covid Dark Ages and make it easy for customers to deal with them.

Sorry I just noticed this has already been said in the thread ,above.

The main reason for the low attendance is that our tickett office is not open and we are not selling season tickets at the moment. Had the TO been open I am sure we would have been in the lower 20's.

Edited by WystonRam

1 hour ago, Eatonram said:

disappointing, not seen that anywhere. Have to say I know quite a few pre covid regulers who seem to have thrown in the towel for a range of reasons, Covid concerns, lost interest in general, fallen out of love with the Rams, poor performances, dislike Rooney, Dislike Morris etc etc

I do feel the Club need a strategy to stop support haemorrhaging further

Not being an absolute clown show would be a start.

13 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

The main reason for the low attendance is that our tickett office is not open and we are not selling season tickets at the moment. Had the TO been open I am sure we would have been in the lower 20's.

Certainly not the main reason IMO but a contributory factor no doubt. Perfect storm of Covid, Mels handling of the club and lack of entertainment probably more responsible for the shockingly low attendance 

16 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Why is the ticket office not open? What’s going on?

17 hours ago, Yani P said:

But here’s the thing - the Club think they have made it easy. The Geek who writes the code for the internet following the algorithm he’s used countless times thinks he’s solved it. If people can’t use it properly it’s because they’re daft or don’t understand things.