Kamil Grosicki - signed for Pogon Szczecin

Sean

This gets better…..making a profit on Joswiak and getting Grosiki in on a free capped until the end of the season and restricted wages meaning we don’t get stuck with a large contract. I’m loving our EFL imposed restrictions…..it’s making us so much better in the transfer market ???

12 minutes ago, rams_man said:

Hope we can relax the EFL restrictions sign him and keep Jozwiak. Might help him having someone actually pushing him.

Another polish guy that was at the euros would help kamil massively,  im sure people are forgetting we don't have any other wingers on the bench , ebosele can play there but it's not his position and he's still learning , and other than sibley we basically have no one , would be good to have both definitely if possible 

1 hour ago, Igor Igor Whats the Score? said:

Sure. Morrison, Stearman, Allsop & Davies all on 12 month contracts under £4.5k with Jags and Baldock to come vs Blackman, Butterfield, Anya, Marriott, Shackell MK II, Jozefzoon, Camara etc etc etc ?

That implies that Rooney would have wanted our expensive 'mistakes'. Seen nothing to suggest he'd sign ordinary players on big contracts. Just hints that he might like to sign/loan good players like Delap, etc.

Imagine if we weren't under embargo then we might really be able to look at signing Grosicki.

We are still restricted to looking at potential goal makers but I've seen nothing (other than the unlikely Delap link) that suggests we will find an answer to our goalscoring problems. 

CKR is a battler not a natural goalscorer. 

We have little else. 

Our midfield is defensive and below average for the division. 

Morrison is creative and might net a few but I can't see anyone breaking double figures. 

And we still need another CB.