Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

David

On 22/07/2021 at 22:47, uttoxram75 said:

Yeah its weird that, The bookies must be holding back in case the EFl throw a late relegation in?

You can get odds on 5/1 for you lot to get promoted and 16/1 for us but no odds on us to go down.

Anyroads, my £100 for promotion for Waynes Rams may reduce our odds further. Get in quick lads!

Here you are. I've just put down 75 quid on 365. 

https://m.nicerodds.co.uk/england/championship-relegation

Might make it a softer landing for you come May.. 

Edited by Red_Dawn

9 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I’ve finally caught up after Rooneys latest schenanigans ? 

I’ll give you some credit, your pre season (and season most likely) will be far more interesting and engaging than ours.. 

don’t be so sure Dawny, we think this every season, but you always have a go at being a bigger basket case club! 

57 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Come on mods @Boycie @GboroRamlet me and the other dogs post in the main forum, we're being wasted restricted to here ?

Can you send your grievance to @David.  I seem to remember one excited member of your family ruining it for the rest of your family.

Have a word with them and Davros.

37 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I thought that was still an area of controversy as David employed a rather, well, non-linear amortization policy approach to honouring his bet.

If i was drinking at the time of reading this, I’d have spat it out and choked. Bravo sir ?? ????

On 28/07/2021 at 14:50, Reggie Greenwood said:

I would have thought that DCFC would be more concerned about how their club is allegedly being funded and the consequences of that when the law finally catches up . 

FTFY   cmon Daveo - you welched on the avatar bet, but don't let this ruin your legacy

Edited by eezzeetiger
drunk

1 minute ago, eezzeetiger said:

FTFY   cmon Daveo - you welched on the avatar bet, but don't let this ruin you legacy

Think you have the wrong poster , can’t believe your mob aren’t concerned about where your funding “may” be coming from. Suppose turning a blind eye is the par for the course in Notts