Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

Good managers come and go at florist. Billy Davies could put a team together, Chris Hughton too, and many of the others in between have done well elsewhere or looked the part on paper. It's almost like they're forever lumbered with the makeweights in the owners money-laundering operation. 

Steve Cooper is one of those tipped for the hot seat. I can only Imagine he’s in the frame as he looks the type to have 6 toes and will fit in perfectly in the City. 

29 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Steve Cooper is one of those tipped for the hot seat. I can only Imagine he’s in the frame as he looks the type to have 6 toes and will fit in perfectly in the City. 

He's had roles bringing through English youth, but his provenance in dealing with lower division Portuguese is less known. 

Didn't he also fall out with the Swansea owner in which case I'd give him no more than 6 months under demis roussos..... ?

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

He's had roles bringing through English youth, but his provenance in dealing with lower division Portuguese is less known. 

Didn't he also fall out with the Swansea owner in which case I'd give him no more than 6 months under demis roussos..... ?

?. I actually think he’s not a bad manager, but thought that about Hughton. The other one tipped is apparently Wilder, now I’d like him to get it as he was always going to do well at Sheff U, I’m not so sure elsewhere. 

Just now, TexasRam said:

?. I actually think he’s not a bad manager, but thought that about Hughton. The other one tipped is apparently Wilder, now I’d like him to get it as he was always going to do well at Sheff U, I’m not so sure elsewhere. 

You only have to look at how some of the "hot tips" for the dcfc job have fared recently to see how uncertain ANY managerial appointment is.... ?

4 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Yeah, because we can’t right.? Because you are privy to Wayne’s contract right.? Yawn 

Chill out mate, never said I did or wanted Rooney sacked.

it wouldn’t be unfair to say that if we did want to we couldn’t on the basis that we probably couldn’t afford to… coupled with the fact who would come.

take the rose tinted glasses off and go to bed.

If it is Cooper I'm happy with that, especially as he'll cost them 1-1.5 million in compensation apparently (even though he's left Swansea). Didn't rate him. Though I'd rather it was an unknown foreign manager with no Championship experience who would take the next several months to try (and fail) to get up to speed.

Surely their big fat Greek owner is getting bored of it all by now and wants a way out?

1 hour ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Chill out mate, never said I did or wanted Rooney sacked.

it wouldn’t be unfair to say that if we did want to we couldn’t on the basis that we probably couldn’t afford to… coupled with the fact who would come.

take the rose tinted glasses off and go to bed.

If we wanted to we could sack him this afternoon no problem at all.