Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

David

On 04/06/2021 at 13:16, David said:

New shirt, complete with cheap shiny material that will have more ladders than your missus tights after a night out.

307CEB3D-C790-49A4-A13C-340D28A1A761.jpeg

To be fair I've seen a lot worse shirts than most Forest ones over the years but that is proper horrible.  If you walked around in that for an hour in the summer the sweat would be horrendous, almost as horrendous as the sore nipples to go with it. It also looks more blood orange than red.  

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Wayne , Ravel and the rest of our club there is your motivation for the new season , make this bag of wind eat his words , COYR

Am I right in thinking you're happy with the band of misfits arriving at Derby? 

And no - we're not going to do duck all this season either. 

4 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I think we will finally get out of this division this season, just not the way we want to. 

5 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm not doing this to purely troll (ok a little bit), but I can't even get odds on Derby for relegation at SkyBet.

https://m.skybet.com/football/sky-bet-championship/event/27474577

Not a gambler but that'll be the easiest money you'll make all year. 

Same here, thought if I slipped a tenner on every month while the odds were favourable it might cushion the blow should the R bomb get dropped on us. Paddy Power not giving odds yet either. 

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm not doing this to purely troll (ok a little bit), but I can't even get odds on Derby for relegation at SkyBet.

https://m.skybet.com/football/sky-bet-championship/event/27474577

Not a gambler but that'll be the easiest money you'll make all year. 

Reading should be receiving a big P&S penalty this season.

That essentially means we just need to get a point more than two out of the likes of: Blackpool, Peterborough, Hull, Huddersfield, Coventry, Luton and Bristol.

I fancy our chances of staying up, even with our band of misfits and children.

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

To use your words the band of misfits, to my knowledge none have been signed yet , just a trial , as for your second comment , we are in full agreement , Forest will do duck all