Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

2 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Nope much worse 

We're financially fine and ready to compete next year. 

In what possible world is Marinakis, for all his faults, worse than Morris? 

I'm shocked that many of you are still swallowing his rubbish, and while there's only so much as fans you can do - at what point do you turn round and say this is enough? 

9 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm shocked that many of you are still swallowing his rubbish, and while there's only so much as fans you can do - at what point do you turn round and say this is enough? 

What will your reaction be if you actually finished below us or within 2 or 3 points by season end ? 

56 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

https://stateless.noblogs.org/post/2020/01/26/drugs-dynasties-and-nottingham-forest-marinakis-and-greeces-mafia-state/ 

For all his faults Mel is not followed around by this sort of stuff. How Forest fans seem to think it’s acceptable is beyond me. 

13 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

https://stateless.noblogs.org/post/2020/01/26/drugs-dynasties-and-nottingham-forest-marinakis-and-greeces-mafia-state/ 

For all his faults Mel is not followed around by this sort of stuff. How Forest fans seem to think it’s acceptable is beyond me. 

You’re just spamming this same article with the same unsubstantiated rumours. 

“Followed around” is one thing - getting charged for wrong doing and destroying your club is another. 

Just now, Red_Dawn said:

You’re just spamming this same article with the same unsubstantiated rumours. 

“Followed around” is one thing - getting charged for wrong doing and destroying your club is another. 

Yeh ok doesn’t take much googling to find more bad smell about your owner. However if you are happy with that it’s fair enough. Hope you are if they chickens come home to roost. A lot of smoke for no fire 

Look there’s no point in getting in tit for tat about owners. Yes Marinakis is very dodgy and reason he hasn’t been charged with anything is because he’s actually part of the Greek establishment and has friends in high places. He’s probably untouchable. He’s backing Forest putting his money in (at the moment) and things look better for them off the field. 

We are up poo creek but we might have a paddle if the EFL let us make these signings. Our owner has invested but no longer wants to and we’ve been put in an impossible position by the EFL who are disproportionately penalising us with the embargoes. Now Mel shouldn’t have pissed them off but they are not helping our cause by any stretch.

My prediction is Forest will finish above Derby but we will be much happier come the end of the season. Avoiding relegation is our main objective and I think we will as the off field stuff is gradually sorted out. Forest on the other hand will fail their objectives yet again which is the playoffs when considering their outlay over past couple of years that’s been their aim. It’s certainly what their owner wants and if it doesn’t happen, will be interesting to see where they are against the dreaded P&S rules.

5 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

I think we should allow long standing and known contributors from the red side to post in the main forum, certainly @Red_Dawn and @eezzeetiger

I vote no!

I can just imagine it now .... Derby 0-4 Blackpool. Fans are raging and sharing their frustrations in the match thread, but in amongst it all you see 1 of these smug feckers pop up like:

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Umm, in a world where drug smugglers and arsonists are generally considered to be worse human beings than over-reaching but mostly well-meaning business men. 

I forget you’re from Nottingham though, where drug smugglers and arsonists are worshipped as gods.

There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about, and ain't nobody talking about Forest! 

Even their own fans seem a bit shy to discuss their own team's chances this season, which is odd for a bunch who usually like to tell us all of some superstar international striker they've got in (I'm still waiting for El Arbi Hillel Soudani to tear the league up?) and start talking about automatic promotion in September.

Still, it's nice of us to provide their fans with so many distractions from thinking about their own club. 

Have our problems really made them all forget that they'll be watching a team who only managed to score 1 more goal than a team derided by all and sundry for their shockingly poor attacking capabilities (us!) last season, lead by the ever enigmatic Chris Hughton and his firebrand football?

Genuinely... what's the feeling at Forest this season?

Edited by Coconut