Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

David

Forest doing their best to leave it a few games before they are overtaken by Derby. It is more sporting this way.

Obviously it's going to take Cooper a little while to really understand the culture and expectations in nottingham, but don't worry my forest friends, he'll have you losing games whilst creating nothing in no time. Just trust in the squad, the club, the forest fans, the derelict crumbling stadium, the second only to mel ownership and soon the sickening outbreaks of hope on trentside will be safely put away in their box until next september.

11 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Forest doing their best to leave it a few games before they are overtaken by Derby. It is more sporting this way.

Obviously it's going to take Cooper a little while to really understand the culture and expectations in nottingham, but don't worry my forest friends, he'll have you losing games whilst creating nothing in no time. Just trust in the squad, the club, the forest fans, the derelict crumbling stadium, the second only to mel ownership and soon the sickening outbreaks of hope on trentside will be safely put away in their box until next september.

Yes but they do take comfort from the "mist", floating in from the Trent, on that most famous of all "Mulls".............Nottingham.

34 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Seems this has been taken down for some unknown reason, where do I send my application?

614D3A7B-408E-4299-9661-85002188AA8C.jpeg

If you just stroll over to the official website, the details are there. You need to email derbyinterestedparties@quantuma.com - you'll need £5m and an NDA to see in the data room though.

My suggestion was we kidnap @eezzeetiger 's cat and ransom it for £5m as the first step. You in dawnie?

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Seems this has been taken down for some unknown reason, where do I send my application?

614D3A7B-408E-4299-9661-85002188AA8C.jpeg

It literally says in the screenshot where to send it to.

I like how they've hashtagged Administration though, as if they're hoping for an opportunistic buyer to find out about us through browsing #administration on Twitter.

So @Red_Dawn you going to help us kidnap and ransom @eezzeetiger's cat for £5m or not?

Having someone who isn't likely to suffer from dematological problems related to exposure to nottingham, forest fans or cats to assist in the kidnapping of the cat will obviously be helpful to the mission.

Obviously, I know you'd possibly have some issues betraying a fellow red dog, but, really, can you live with yourself if you don't do all in your power to get into the Quantuma data room?

14 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So @Red_Dawn you going to help us kidnap and ransom @eezzeetiger's cat for £5m or not?

Having someone who isn't likely to suffer from dematological problems related to exposure to nottingham, forest fans or cats to assist in the kidnapping of the cat will obviously be helpful to the mission.

Obviously, I know you'd possibly have some issues betraying a fellow red dog, but, really, can you live with yourself if you don't do all in your power to get into the Quantuma data room?

Not sure if you missed it, which would be understandable given posts disappear on this thread frequently, but Tigger got banned for sharing a laughing emojji on the wrong post. 

He’s not here. 

12 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Not sure if you missed it, which would be understandable given posts disappear on this thread frequently, but Tigger got banned for sharing a laughing emojji on the wrong post. 

He’s not here. 

All the more reason to ransom his cat to fund the forum takeover bid.

I'd have tigger back in a heartbeat.

30 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Good win today. F*rest getting their poo together. Cooper making a difference. 

Or perhaps they weren't that terrible and just didn't play for the manager, like ours did with Pearson.  Perhaps he limited there time posting selfies or something.  Bit to bossy for hysterical egos who like people to wipe there arse day in day out.  We had one of old ones in the guardian today.