Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

David

6 minutes ago, David said:

He'll probably bring in an old Olympiacos manager who had a good record for them. They've signed 6 or 7 of their players in recent years and (correct me if I'm wrong @Red_Dawn @eezzeetiger) none have had much of an impact. And let's be honest, they aren't players managers like Hughton are asking the chairman to sign, they're players he's handpicked himself most likely. 

36 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

There does seem to be a slightly critical air on the gumps forum this evening. 

Ripe language anorl. And that's from the administrator! ?

I can't leave this extract out.

"What life? They played like this under the last manager.

These players are as bad or worse. Grabbans shot, Lolley's dead, Mighten only exists in the minds of people who frequent Wilford Lane, Carvalho is a poltergeist who only terrifies the clubs accountant, Silva who even knows, Yates is a remote control car where the controls have jammed meaning he's just running in a perpetual circle, Johnson has an open National Express ticket to Brentford, Hovarth is only here as an interpreter to the CEO, Lyle Taylor's mind is on his bank account, Figueriedo's sat nav is broken and keeps telling him our goal is the one we need to score in, Gaetan Bong is the answer to a bad joke in a Christmas cracker, does Carl Jenkinson exist? I am not sure but I am sure I sure an Crimewatch appeal asking if anyone has known his whereabouts for the last year, Cafu is a fake player who stole his name off a legend and Jack Colback is the body from Operation and some snot nosed kid keeps taking out all the useful bones before he pulls on a shirt.

I can only go on what my eyes show me and the overwhelming evidence from most of these players, as a whole is that they are in fact completely terrible, or young kids being asked to do something far beyond them right now or a bag of broken biscuits some cheeky sod has dressed up in a Forest kit."

21 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I can't leave this extract out.

"What life? They played like this under the last manager.

These players are as bad or worse. Grabbans shot, Lolley's dead, Mighten only exists in the minds of people who frequent Wilford Lane, Carvalho is a poltergeist who only terrifies the clubs accountant, Silva who even knows, Yates is a remote control car where the controls have jammed meaning he's just running in a perpetual circle, Johnson has an open National Express ticket to Brentford, Hovarth is only here as an interpreter to the CEO, Lyle Taylor's mind is on his bank account, Figueriedo's sat nav is broken and keeps telling him our goal is the one we need to score in, Gaetan Bong is the answer to a bad joke in a Christmas cracker, does Carl Jenkinson exist? I am not sure but I am sure I sure an Crimewatch appeal asking if anyone has known his whereabouts for the last year, Cafu is a fake player who stole his name off a legend and Jack Colback is the body from Operation and some snot nosed kid keeps taking out all the useful bones before he pulls on a shirt.

I can only go on what my eyes show me and the overwhelming evidence from most of these players, as a whole is that they are in fact completely terrible, or young kids being asked to do something far beyond them right now or a bag of broken biscuits some cheeky sod has dressed up in a Forest kit."

giphy-10.gif.bc94655fc77a9485d0bda293039b2452.gif