Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

David

Super duper Nottingham Forest with their 465,000 signings from the Portuguese second division and the mighty Greek leagues are currently 6 points behind us, penniless, potless and who’s centre backs are a combined age of 72. 

If I were you I’d feel jolly well ashamed, ashamed I say! 

200.gif

1 hour ago, Derbados said:

Super duper Nottingham Forest with their 465,000 signings from the Portuguese second division and the mighty Greek leagues are currently 6 points behind us, penniless, potless and who’s centre backs are a combined age of 72

If I were you I’d feel jolly well ashamed, ashamed I say! 

200.gif

Nearly as old as ours. 

Lets not get carried away with Forest's bad start, they've had to play football against teams of footballers and that's a pretty hard ask for anyone who has been exposed to nottingham forest football club.

The unit of exposure is the "Gump" and professionals estimate a total exposure of 6mG/year is sufficient to to render the average human devoid of critical reasoning skills, degraded motor functions, and more prone to injury.

Accute effects such as open sores, puss, fluid discahrge and uncontrolable urges to defacte on internet forums are associated with exposure to high gump rate environments. A gump rate of 15uG/hr is considered potentially dangerous.

Monitored levels at the city ground have peaked at 232uG/hr during matches. It is understood that the severe gump rate combined with the prolonged exposure is the primary cause of the poor performance of the notts forest team.

Measures to contain the problem have been discussed at the highest levels of government, including deep geological disposal, re-processing facilities and containment in League 1.

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Lets not get carried away with Forest's bad start, they've had to play football against teams of footballers and that's a pretty hard ask for anyone who has been exposed to nottingham forest football club.

The unit of exposure is the "Gump" and professionals estimate a total exposure of 6mG/year is sufficient to to render the average human devoid of critical reasoning skills, degraded motor functions, and more prone to injury.

Accute effects such as open sores, puss, fluid discahrge and uncontrolable urges to defacte on internet forums are associated with exposure to high gump rate environments. A gump rate of 15uG/hr is considered potentially dangerous.

Monitored levels at the city ground have peaked at 232uG/hr during matches. It is understood that the severe gump rate combined with the prolonged exposure is the primary cause of the poor performance of the notts forest team.

Measures to contain the problem have been discussed at the highest levels of government, including deep geological disposal, re-processing facilities and containment in League 1.

image.jpeg.a19445ca219f517c36094ee1f9e9a519.jpeg