Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

David

55 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

To use your words the band of misfits, to my knowledge none have been signed yet , just a trial , as for your second comment , we are in full agreement , Forest will do duck all

Would you prefer to use Simon Jordans words? The cast of the Cantina bar? 

episode 4 dancing GIF by Star Wars

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I've been away a few days but what's all this about? 

Is Morris awaiting the inevitable administration? If so why isn't he just getting on with it?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/Derby-county-tickets-lockdown-covid-24547868

Sales going well at Forest I hear, nearing the 20k mark.

Guess you're not going ahead with the new stand this summer?

5 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Tbf, it’s funny from your perspective ?

To be fair, the ramifications of the Chorley game are pretty funny ?

Mind you, I'd rather try my hand with the kids for next season than waste time with the likes of 40yo Phil Jagielka and Ravel Morrison.. At least the kids are more likely to be there wherever you end up the following season.

Just now, Red_Dawn said:

To be fair, the ramifications of the Chorley game are pretty funny ?

Mind you, I'd rather try my hand with the kids for next season than waste time with the likes of 40yo Phil Jagielka and Ravel Morrison.. At least the kids are more likely to be there wherever you end up the following season.

Utter nonsense if we played them and they were good but we still went down they'd be picked off.

I'd worry about F*rest going down if I were you, you didn't do that well last season. ? We'll be fine.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Utter nonsense if we played them and they were good but we still went down they'd be picked off.

I'd worry about F*rest going down if I were you, you didn't do that well last season. ? We'll be fine.

We'll be lower half of the table, potentially in for a relegation fight. 

But lets be honest, you're in the 5hyte far more than we are. 

That bluster is all well and good but lets see where you are after 10 games. I still can'y get relegation odds on you from any betting company. 

10 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

That bluster is all well and good but lets see where you are after 10 games. I still can'y get relegation odds on you from any betting company. 

Building yourself up for a fall when we meet? Must be a nailed on 6 points for you surely. 

11 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Probably for a similar reason I can't find Wycombe on winning League 1 on Coral. 

12 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

What's better than watching your club become a laughing stock, blunder into poverty, be in trouble with the regulators and staring a season of misery and likely relegated in the face in mid July?

Not supporting Forest.

To be honest, you’re describing 8 out of 10 forest seasons there anyway. At least our situation is the exception, not the norm. 

On 20/07/2021 at 16:44, Red_Dawn said:

Yeah its weird that, The bookies must be holding back in case the EFl throw a late relegation in?

You can get odds on 5/1 for you lot to get promoted and 16/1 for us but no odds on us to go down.

Anyroads, my £100 for promotion for Waynes Rams may reduce our odds further. Get in quick lads!