Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

David

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

Can't quite make out when you're saying youth - have you got something in your eye? ?

Should have clarified that was directed at @eezzeetiger.

I’d predicted they’d lose 3-0, so, you know, 2-1’s not so bad. Big pat in the back for them. Credit where it’s due, they actually gained on us by a goal on the goal difference this weekend.

And it should be ‘gave’, not ‘have’. We gave them their only point. Cos we’re nice like that. 

PS ducking autocorrect changed that ‘gave’ to ‘have’ as well. 

2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Should have clarified that was directed at @eezzeetiger.

I’d predicted they’d lose 3-0, so, you know, 2-1’s not so bad. Big pat in the back for them. Credit where it’s due, they actually gained on us by a goal on the goal difference this weekend.

And it should be ‘gave’, not ‘have’. We gave them their only point. Cos we’re nice like that. 

PS ducking autocorrect changed that ‘gave’ to ‘have’ as well. 

Doh - I completely misread your post! Sorry! 

It looks, possibly, like the draw at our place that they celebrated as the start of a new dawn (no relation), might have lost them the ideal opportunity to get a new manager in during the international break. Two more tricky (no pun intended) games this week and they could feasibly be stuck on one point praying that a points deduction for us and Reading to keep them in touch with 21st place. 

I can see the green scarves getting an airing again soon if this continues. 

13 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

What does this have anything to do with? It's just the total attendances of the home teams in your away games so far.

Derby's away games: Peterborough, Hull and Birmingham (at reduced attendance).

Forest away games: Coventry, Stoke and Us. 

Hmm I wonder which attendances are gonna be bigger.

50 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Loving this season as we wave to each other across opposite sides of the swirling flushing toilet of doom. It’s a race to see who can lose by the least goals each week at the moment. We should both be proud of the fact that we didn’t ship 3. Yay for us. 

We are but two stale bobbers comprising last nights ale and curry in the foulage pit of the championship.... ?

Sort of enjoying reading that Hughton made 10 signings and is being given the excuse that he hasn't got squad depth as the reason they are struggling.

Humorously, I read earlier "Hughton can only call upon Lewis Grabban and Lyle Taylor for the centre forward position".

Oh dear, I am very sorry to hear you just have the two double-figure capable strikers. My heart bleeds.

Look, we got ourselves into our own mess and that's why we can't sign anyone, but squad depth is not an excuse for any team below us in the table I'm afraid. If we're above you,l and you're trying to say you don't have enough players, hang your head in shame.