Adventures of Sloth and his band of Merry men.

David

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Wearing a football shirt at a festival is a magnet for people coming up to you. Met more Forest fans yesterday than I have in my life.

Had about 3 teeth and 72 fingers between them.

Wow! 6 Forest fans at a festival - that's their social money gone for the month.

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Wow! 6 Forest fans at a festival - that's their social money gone for the month.

The social money is tucked away safely. 

They top up the social money with the money made selling drugs at festivals. 

6 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Erm

Erm

Erm

Erm

Erm

Erm

Erm

Erm

Erm

Erm

Erm

Erm

Erm

Erm

Erm

Erm

I have a forest supporting Nate I was with last night. Told him to enjoy it while he can. He sensibly said he wasn’t going to say anything til tomorrow afternoon. 

imnatillnpredictingvbyvtgebend if this weekend of fixtures you’ll be further behind, having lost by an extra goal. 

14 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I have a forest supporting Nate I was with last night. Told him to enjoy it while he can. He sensibly said he wasn’t going to say anything til tomorrow afternoon. 

imnatillnpredictingvbyvtgebend if this weekend of fixtures you’ll be further behind, having lost by an extra goal. 

Wise words