Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

David

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

You’re due a win, and you won’t ever get a better opportunity to get one.

Think you’ll edge it. 

You’re not taking into account it’s your Cup Final, you’ll raise your game like you always do when you play us. 

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

You’re due a win, and you won’t ever get a better opportunity to get one.

Think you’ll edge it. 

We don’t have goals in the side currently and are in desperate need for a goalscorer - a draw is most likely as always unless we continue to stick one on your dinner plate. Forest hmm not a great start but there are about 12-16 championship sides who are just as naff this season and all are top ten or relegation candidates. Fulham will win the league on football whilst WBA will kick everyone to death and go up also.

Derby v Forest is just so unpredictable.

Derby winning with 10-men at the City Ground while Forest (managed by Stuart Pearce) beating a table-topping Derby side 2-1 at Pride Park.

I think in the Paul Clement season we were on an unbeaten run and lost at Forest. It was like our only defeat in 17 games or something. Forest were on a similar unbeaten away run under Billy Davies until we beat them (Rob Hulse).

Throw in a 5-0 (we were winless in four at the time) and 5-2 in there too and it's just a weird fixture.

I think the only time an obvious result happened between the two in recent years was when we lost there in the League Cup during Phillip Cocu's first season as we mostly played all the kids. 

Edited by Bris Vegas

4 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Derby v Forest is just so unpredictable.

Derby winning with 10-men at the City Ground while Forest (managed by Stuart Pearce) beating a table-topping Derby side 2-1 at Pride Park.

I think in the Paul Clement season we were on an unbeaten run and lost at Forest. It was like our only defeat in 17 games or something. Forest were on a similar unbeaten away run under Billy Davies until we beat them (Rob Hulse).

Throw in a 5-0 (we were winless in four at the time) and 5-2 in there too and it's just a weird fixture.

I think the only time an obvious result happened between the two in recent years was when we lost there in the League Cup during Phillip Cocu's first season as we mostly played all the kids. 

Stevie Mac was in charge of Forest for the 10 man defeat wasn’t he? 

29 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

And I strongly suspect the internet will be back on in the NG region, so that's nice for them.  

Doubt it. It’s just another game where neither of us come out smelling like roses. We’re still just two crap teams circling each other round the flushing toilet that is the championship.

We’re crap cos we should’ve been able to win, but didn’t. They’re crap cos they should’ve lost.