Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

Don't forget to catch teatime TV this week! Chris Hughton's on a guest appearance as a contestant on "Pointless". He guesses all wrong, of course.

I have for some years referred to the Gun City club based at their rat-infested wetlands ditch as "Nothingham", simply by changing one letter of the spelling.

Never have I been so pleased with myself as now, for such a useful and accurate word corruption! 

17 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I’m honestly in two minds.. would clearly love to win but does that extent Hoots stay.. 

Lose and get rid.. is it worth it? Probably not. 

No doubt it’ll be a 0-0 then ?

I’d bet my house on it. We giving it the biggun, but we’re still pretty harmless in attack. As are you. 0-0 written all over it (so it’ll probably be 4-4). 

You have to think, maybe the negotiators at florest are much much better than ours(which to be fair, is asking really little) but arent florest going to be under embargo pretty pretty soon?

So many first team players. Must be so much in wages. And they are going absolutely nowhere. Sometime it must has to hit them surely? Especially with another manager sacking eventually, even if they do beat us

7 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

You have to think, maybe the negotiators at florest are much much better than ours(which to be fair, is asking really little) but arent florest going to be under embargo pretty pretty soon?

So many first team players. Must be so much in wages. And they are going absolutely nowhere. Sometime it must has to hit them surely? Especially with another manager sacking eventually, even if they do beat us

Brice Samba signs for Olympiacos in 15 million deal incoming

In Hughton, they have a manager who has never failed to win promotion when given a full pre-season at this level. Also, their best performer is a guy who couldn’t get into the Watford team consistently last season and seems miles away from the Danish international squad.

I would say the quality of player they have is a much bigger problem than many seem to think. In their mind, I actually think they believe they’re a good manager away from promotion. They’ve got a good manager who has done it consistently at this level before.