21/22 Player Match Ratings - Huddersfield (H)

Rampant

On 08/08/2021 at 00:17, 1of4 said:

Roos 7

Byrne 6

Forsyth 7

Davies 6.5

Stearman 6

Bird 5.5

Shinnie 6

Watson 5.5

Lawrence 6

Jozwiak 6

Kazim 6.5

Sibley 

Ebosele

What’s the thinking behind Watson scoring less than Joz if you don’t mind me asking? 

Interesting that Bird was singled out for praise by Rooney yet if you took an average from these he’d probably be joint bottom with Jozwiak. 

for what it’s worth I thought He did alright. We’ve seen Holmes float past players like they weren’t there for us and yet he was unable to do that on Saturday. Tells me the midfielders did their jobs. I think they need to work a bit more on moving wide when the fullbacks push up as the space down the channels was where we got hurt in the second half.

2 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

What’s the thinking behind Watson scoring less than Joz if you don’t mind me asking? 

What's the thinking behind giving scores after the counting has closed if you don't mind me asking?

6 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Other than the penalty shout, I didn't see him get involved in the game. Fozzy and Shinne seemed to me,  to be doing most of the work down the left-hand side. But that's just my opinion.