Premier League 21/22

David

2 hours ago, David said:

Would imagine so, you also get a passport if you have recently had and recovered from Covid.

It's just an added annoyance of having to be tested constantly, if you get tested for a Saturday game, probably need another to go to a midweek league/European game 

Just get the vaccine, no tests required. 

just thinking about nightclubs. How are under 18s going to sneak in now. They’ll need a fake Covid passport to go with their fake ids. 

I’m calling it now. This will be the best title race in years.

That’s merely because the gap between the top 4 and the rest is absolutely huge.

The top four will barely drop any points when playing the other teams, so the title will probably come down to results between them.

And I’d probably back Chelsea on that front.

The top 4 will all finish on 80+ points and 10+ clear of 5th.

Edited by Bris Vegas

16 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I’m calling it now. This will be the best title race in years.

That’s merely because the gap between the top 4 and the rest is absolutely huge.

The top four will barely drop any points when playing the other teams, so the title will probably come down to results between them.

And I’d probably back Chelsea on that front.

The top 4 will all finish on 80+ points and 10+ clear of 5th.

The signings of Ronaldo, Sancho and Varane added to Bruno and a more interested Pogba means it could be Uniteds year , mores the pity

• 1 month later...

I’m quite surprised how City and Liverpool have dropped points this season in games you’d expect them to win. Think they’re both some way off the levels they were showing two years ago. 

Newcastle will be in an interesting position in January if they’re like 10 points adrift which is looking likely at this point.

• 3 weeks later...

Ole’s sacking was inevitable. Not just the results, but when one of your own players comes out and says ‘we don’t know what to do with the ball and we can’t defend’ then there’s no way back from that.

Simply Ole was way out of his depth.

All the top clubs in the world should have an identity. But with United there was never a clear pattern to their play. And off the ball they were dreadful.

I’m bemused why many are saying there aren’t any managers out there. Why is it a requirement that their next manager must have won a CL or managed a leading club? There are plenty of excellent managers out there who are in charge of smaller clubs and have shown the capabilities to move up.