What to do about Rooney?

IslandExile

What to do about Rooney?  

245 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, David said:

Interestingly paid £1 for the copyright of these images according to this article, if true they can start takedown requests against sites showing them, which I presume they will otherwise why sign that contract.

Daily Mail: "The married father-of-four, 35, has paid a 'nominal' fee to Brooke Morgan, Elise Melvin, both 21, and their pal Eleanor Hoggarth, who have apologised to him and 'volunteered to hand over all pictures' having admitted they got 'carried away', according to the footballer's spokesman...

However, Snapchat model Tayler Ryan, 21, who appears in most of the pictures, was not among the girls who apologised to Rooney and is believed to have retained the copyright on her hotel room selfies with the footballer."

Not all of them then?

Don't particularly want him to stay, feel he is a circus act and not a very capable manager so far. However, tlin the interests of fairness, he must at least be given a chance to address on-field matters in what must be recognised as nigh-on impossible circumstances. He deserves at least that understanding from the support, as those problems are not of his making. 

I remain skeptical, however, that his fairly sordid personal life will change, and while normally I wouldn't care, its detrimental to the club and the office of manager in my vview. Just an opinion though.

6 hours ago, rammieib said:

As a married man of four, just why the heck when you have a spare night would you choose to go clubbing and stay in a hotel in Manchester instead of spending it with your wife/4 kids, especially when you have the worlds media looking at any chance to jump on you.

I simply don't get him.

I agree, Rammie, and I've seen the photographs in the press. Just wanted to ask if these are recent photographs of 'historic'? If they are recent then I am sad that Wayne has let his family down again. When this happens to politicians we are reminded to keep their private and political lives separate. I don't agree with this. I'm suspicious of a leader who  doesn't show moral backbone in private.