Jack Wilshere - joined Aarhus

DCFC1388

Spoke to my Bournemouth mates when this news came out, both of them was shocked & said they wish he stayed on there for another year.

Of course, his injuries have ruined his career for the most part however in the unlikely event he can keep relatively fit, we’d have one of the best midfielders in the league, aswell as Bielik, it would be sensational business.

Training with us is different to being on trial, hard to see how we can sign him, saying that I’m surprised he’s still a free agent and hasn’t been snapped up by a club looking to go up this season.

Sure he’s a risk given his injury record, but I’m sure you can structure a deal to suit.

I’m sure Jack knows that his time to get a move to the Premier League is over, as are the wage demands. 

It’s great to have him training with us though, queue the Rooney snapping him jokes, having quality players to add to the numbers even if it’s for a few weeks would be great for the squad……if he is actually here.

Wouldn’t expect him to appear in any photos, see above, training with us, not on trial.

8 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Spoke to my Bournemouth mates when this news came out, both of them was shocked & said they wish he stayed on there for another year.

Of course, his injuries have ruined his career for the most part however in the unlikely event he can keep relatively fit, we’d have one of the best midfielders in the league, aswell as Bielik, it would be sensational business.

My Bournemouth season ticket holder mate says the exact opposite, awful, contributed nothing and was a total waste of money…..

19 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Jack Wilshire would want more money than we can pay and is only good for about 5-10 games per season because he is made out of wet paper bags held together with pritt stick glue.

Avoid at all costs, he'd be a total waste of money.

Made 14 appearances for FFP cheats Bornmuff from Jan 21. Was apparently fit for most of his time at Wet Spam but not picked ( according to Jack ). 
Hammers fans gave him the name Jack Wheelchair. 
What money free agents want and what they get is sometimes very different hence Tom H having no club ( or wages ) last season. 
Talented player but  any deal you would think would have to be appearance based if there is any substance to this  ? 

12 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Made 14 appearances for FFP cheats Bornmuff from Jan 21. Was apparently fit for most of his time at Wet Spam but not picked ( according to Jack ). 
Hammers fans gave him the name Jack Wheelchair. 
What money free agents want and what they get is sometimes very different hence Tom H having no club ( or wages ) last season. 
Talented player but  any deal you would think would have to be appearance based if there is any substance to this  ? 

Definitely. I'd go so far as to say there is no basic salary and you get paid when you play, but the chances of Wilshire accepting such a deal I'd imagine are non-existent.

6 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Definitely. I'd go so far as to say there is no basic salary and you get paid when you play, but the chances of Wilshire accepting such a deal I'd imagine are non-existent.

Can't believe he wouldn't go for a win bonus only deal. 

2 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

As he is still (just) the right side of 30 I doubt he is looking for a short term deal on a few buttons that Jageilka would take (who probably just wants to play as long as poss and recognises he has pocketed most of the dough he is going to earn from playing already)

Which is possibly why he’s still a free agent.