The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

7 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

It also states they’re working to improve relations between the two organisations. You can’t just pick and choose Curtains. 

To be honest mate if the EFL agree to all this I’m fine with it .

Time will tell .

Looks like MM wants to be more active in running the club again. 

51 minutes ago, LazloW said:

I imagine there will be some tough questions asked of the club, but I hope it doesn’t deteriorate into mindless and hyperbolic ranting, aggressiveness and all round general numptiness. I’m sure the relevant groups will only send sensible people (!?) but it won’t be very constructive if heads are ruled by emotions, rather than cold hard logic.

The meetings are usually quite respectful, can’t see this being any different.

Everyone is frustrated by the current situation, but Mel has a row of buttons which operate the trapdoors under each of our chairs if we get irate.

Nobody has been sent down it yet to know where we end up or if we even live to tell the tale.

1 minute ago, David said:

Everyone is frustrated by the current situation, but Mel has a row of buttons which operate the trapdoors under each of our chairs if we get irate.

Nobody has been sent down it yet to know where we end up or if we even live to tell the tail.

You should send @Boycie just incase. 

47 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Chris Coles

@_chriscoles_

·

2h

Obviously the embargo itself would evaporate with submission of accounts. However, there's a stumbling block (quelle surprise ) Derby and EFL disagree on a certain aspect - and rather than go through protracted disputes, both are trying to sort it before publication.

############

RIGHT I see 

The accounts show we are compliant and the EFL won't accept it......because Mr (I can't add up properly) Ploppy from Bristol is their financial wizard. 

19 minutes ago, David said:

Nobody has been sent down it yet to know where we end up or if we even live to tell the tale.

Well I feel more buoyant about the club than I did this time yesterday. Those tweets are a glimmer of hope moves are being made to give Rooney a fighting chance of being able to produce summat. 

After what seemed like an age with no news whatsoever, I really welcome this development even though nothing concrete can be announced yet as a lot of negotiations are ongoing, it seems to be a step in the right direction. ?

4 hours ago, David said:

I don't know who will be on the invite list / agree to participate. But whoever is selected to go, rather than some of the more negative members, perhaps some of the more balanced and pragmatic members? Also, perhaps it's worth opening a thread to get members feedback / questions to submit and select the more appropriate queries?