At what point ….

NottsRam77

Do we protest to demand answers?

betis game ?  

I for one am absolutely sh@t scared as to how this is shaping up.

I wish nothing but good health to Mel, and truly hope he’s ok as has been well documented about his health issues .. I really do .. this is all so sad.

this is not a Mel out post but we need the club to shed some light 

the season starts in 2 weeks … abd we’re an utter mess

Where are the accounts ?

have they been delayed because we fail ffp horribly 

is there a takeover ?

if there isn’t what happens next?

wtf is happening with the efl ? Are we clutching at straws ? 

can we / will we sign anyone before a competitive ball is kicked ?

the ramstrust have deemed it concerning enough to send another letter to the club and I’m starting to think maybe it’s time for a show of strength 

this club is about us … the fans.. we make it.. we are it 

in the ups and downs of the Derby country rollercoaster this is up there with the best of them for me .. sure there’s been worse but Christ it isn’t half worrying 

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

betis game ?  

I wish nothing but good health to Mel, and truly hope he’s ok as has been well documented about his health issues .. I really do .. this is all so sad.

Where are the accounts ?

is there a takeover ?

the ramstrust have deemed it concerning enough to send another letter to the club and I’m starting to think maybe it’s time for a show of strength 

in the ups and downs of the Derby country rollercoaster this is up there with the best of them for me .. sure there’s been worse but Christ it isn’t half worrying 

It would be nice to have an update from the club wouldn’t it ?

I can't argue with the validity of any of your questions @NottsRam77 but for me, I don't think protesting is the way to go this early.

If you feel strongly about it, get involved with Rams Trust and encourage them to get the fans to "show their strength" in whatever way is deemed appropriate. 

For now, I think the number of fans turning out at these pointless friendlies is a show of our strength as a potential asset to a future owner  and hopefully a support to our bedraggled squad of players. 

Given that the current owner has been as talkative as a Trappist Monk and also given that for a number of months he patently has been trying to get rid of the club do you actually see anything changing markedly protest or not?

I sadly think that the next comms out of the club will be when and if we are bought out by new owners......

19 minutes ago, angieram said:

I can't argue with the validity of any of your questions @NottsRam77 but for me, I don't think protesting is the way to go this early.

If you feel strongly about it, get involved with Rams Trust and encourage them to get the fans to "show their strength" in whatever way is deemed appropriate. 

For now, I think the number of fans turning out at these pointless friendlies is a show of our strength as a potential asset to a future owner  and hopefully a support to our bedraggled squad of players. 

Early ? How long have we been in this mess ?

when was our last embargoless transfer window ? 

8 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Protest at the Betis game, if nothing changes protest IN GAME at the Huddersfield match and try and get the match called off. If we’re going into it with no centre backs then we’ve got nothing to lose. 

Sadly, I can see this happening. I remember Blackpool doing similar when protesting the Oystons

I can also see the EFL docking points and/or fining us for not controlling our fans

31 minutes ago, angieram said:

I agree.

I think there's not much to to be said by a protest that Mel doesn't already know. It's not like he's not trying to sell the club. The current pandemic ridden climate isn't helping us either.

So why not show support for the club, I will buy my RamsTV subs for the Betis game and hope to hear the Rams fans cheering. Much better to try and encourage what we have than protest and make it worse. For all lots don't want to see it we had a decent looking attack against Salford and it's only preseason. #COYR

3 minutes ago, Ramchop said:

Sadly, I can see this happening. I remember Blackpool doing similar when protesting the Oystons

I can also see the EFL docking points and/or fining us for not controlling our fans

The club will get fined, although I don’t think there is any grounds to dock points - other than the loss of the game. We could do with creating as much noise and notoriety as possible, which is typically what a protest is for, so I think in game works best. 

We have to refile the accounts and any takeover/cost of the club will depend on that outcome, why people aren’t seeing this and demanding answers that nobody has is beyond me. Be wasting your own energy protesting no matter how frustrating it all is. 

It's alright protesting or chanting but when u are in the position the owner has put us in who wants to buy a complete mess of a business. MM owns our stadium would you buy a house but only own the furnishings. The business man and the accountant have shown that they are not fit for purpose, we can keep blaming the EFL these two are culpable for the position we are in. 

22 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Protest at the Betis game, if nothing changes protest IN GAME at the Huddersfield match and try and get the match called off. If we’re going into it with no centre backs then we’ve got nothing to lose. 

Seriously?

Firstly, there is always hope so, never protest DURING the game and secondly, a protest so serious that the game has to be called off would inevitably lead to another fine for the club and possibly next game behind closed doors.

21 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Early ? How long have we been in this mess ?

when was our last embargoless transfer window ? 

I suppose I am still of the opinion that the silence from the club is because they are close to a sale. I might be wrong but I even if I am, I don't actually get what a protest would acheive at this stage.

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Seriously?

Firstly, there is always hope so, never protest DURING the game and secondly, a protest so serious that the game has to be called off would inevitably lead to another fine for the club and possibly next game behind closed doors.

Protest in a way that gets noticed but doesn't get the game called off

45 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

betis game ?  

Where are the accounts ?

is there a takeover ?

Have to admit, I see it differently.

DCFC is being run on a need to know basis.  If you don't know the answers to those questions, there's a reason for that.

Yeah, deep down I guess "it would be nice to know", but personally, I ain't losing any sleep, and most certainly not planning on protesting. 
I'm a fan.  I'm a supporter.  I'm a ST Holder.  I'm a customer.  No more than that, and whilst I admit I'm curious, I don't expect to be included in the Need-To-Know-Gang!

?

My real concern is I think Mels asking too much for the club 

We are never going to turn the corner out of this mess unless we are taken over and although it’s easy for us to say I’d like Mel to sell for a pound or a small sum to someone who’ll take this on

From  what I’m reading and I might be wrong of course but he’s trying to get back some of his losses and don’t think that’s gonna happen in today’s climate we will never get out of this mess unless we have new owners .