The EFL at it again? Blocking signings?

RoyMac5

17 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's shocking that the EFL are deliberately hampering the progress of young players such as Cashin and Thompson. If they had to impose an embargo and limit players "of professional standing" it should have been done based on the position at the end of last season to allow Academy graduates to come through, rather than maintain it on an ongoing basis to specifically prevent Academy players getting a game.

Absolutely. It's clear that the EFL are acting without any due regard to the future welfare and wellbeing of football but rather as a bellicose barrister hell-bent on command and control regardless.

On 29/07/2021 at 10:34, angieram said:

I thought I saw Cashin warming up last night.  Surely he is ahead of Solomon for that centre-back berth? 

Love Solomon and he's definitely one for the future but he isn't physically strong enough to deal with the likes of Chris Martin and co yet!

...has a wise head on him but can be a bit too judgemental ?

3 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's shocking that the EFL are deliberately hampering the progress of young players such as Cashin and Thompson. If they had to impose an embargo and limit players "of professional standing" it should have been done based on the position at the end of last season to allow Academy graduates to come through, rather than maintain it on an ongoing basis to specifically prevent Academy players getting a game.

I couldn't agree more.