Odds on relegation

Poynton ram

3 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

I don't like us being odds on for relegation.

Maybe there's money to be made by offering better odds than 7/4 on a peer-to-peer betting site - because, obviously, there cannot be any chance of having to pay out!

It's not odds on, that's odds against?

2 hours ago, Amberram said:

Siege mentality, we will be fine.?

Some of that, quite possibly. And also, we might just have the perfect combination of youthful talent, and experience. My only hope is that the youngsters are played in position. And that we’re positive not reactive in our set up. No chance of relegation if it all goes our way, even if we get a points deduction 

5 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

A interesting bet is the championship table with every team getting a points advantage on Fulham. All teams would be around 18-1 to win it and DCFC would get around 40 pts start on them. What you are gambling on is a team to do a lot better than expected. So lump on David as you are so confident.  

I took that bet for the George Burley second season where we got to the play offs vs Preston - the bet won the league by a mile and paid for my season ticket for two seasons ?

2 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I’ll give you 50/1 (void in event of points deductions)

we won’t get relegated… and it will be hilarious to see everyone lose their pop when we don’t.

I'll have a quid with you. But void if we swap manager at any point in the season. Wayne Rooney is the only man I trust to mastermind this.

11 minutes ago, Beetroot said:

I'll have a quid with you. But void if we swap manager at any point in the season. Wayne Rooney is the only man I trust to mastermind this.

FWIW we are also 50/1 to win the league (paying top 4 places on sky bet) put a £1 on each just in case ?

36 minutes ago, David said:

I’m with you there, all these half fans looking to make a bit of money, I hope they end up skint betting on Derby going down ?

Let's see who has the last laugh next summer when we're in league one and I've got @Ramslad1992's £50 and you're banging on about how Rooney needs another season to advance his project ?

4 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I’ll give you 50/1 (void in event of points deductions) [... if we get fewer than 11 points]

8 hours ago, Malty said:

Derby  are 50/1 to win the championship.

If I am tempted by a 50/1 bet, which if these is best value? Do I think we are more likely to be promoted, or to get fewer than 11 points? 

Obviously, I expect it is somewhere in between. Sod it! I'll be optimistic, and opt for promotion!

15 hours ago, Malty said:

Betfair are offering odds on all other 23 teams to get relegated, but not Derby.

Conversely, Derby  are 50/1 to win the championship.

Betfair exchange are offering odds of 2.7 for Derby to get relegated. Alternatively you can lay them at odds of 4 (with liability, should that bet fail).

11 hours ago, Charlotte Ram said:

Although I cannot place a bet here, I am arranging through a friend in the uk a bet that the Rams will get promotion 16/1 is a nice price and worth a good punt.

FWIW I would rather cut off my own arm than either bet against the rams or bet on them being relegated, anyone who does is beneath contempt 

FWIW do they make you vomit ?