Jason Knight

hope60

19 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Do you read any of the threads or posts?

"Saturday: WR “I want to bring dignity back to Derby”

Sunday: WR gets farted on by two girls in underwear and calls police after falling asleep

Monday: Puts one of the players out for twelve weeks with an ankle injury during training ground incident."

Just now, Oldben said:

"Saturday: WR “I want to bring dignity back to Derby”

Sunday: WR gets farted on by two girls in underwear and calls police after falling asleep

Monday: Puts one of the players out for twelve weeks with an ankle injury during training ground incident."

Do you drive a DeLorean?

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Rev said:

14 pages to find a Jason Knight thread, and it still wasn't really about the player.

Superb today, what an engine. Looked fooked in the first half, looked fooked in the second yet was everywhere!

thing is, whenever we’re crap he’s the stand out player. 

9 hours ago, Rev said:

14 pages to find a Jason Knight thread, and it still wasn't really about the player.

Superb today, what an engine. Looked fooked in the first half, looked fooked in the second yet was everywhere!

He’s a proper grown up midfielder. Power, 95 minute engine, can score, tackle and not afraid to drive forward. As an all round player I think he’s the best we have.

very pleased with how Williams is getting stronger and I want to see more of Watson, I am convinced he’s got “it”

. Festy still needs to find his best position but he is going to be the business. Sibley blows hot and cold but will make it too. Hoping for Cashin when the dust has settled. 

So many of the academy boys are worthy championship players now. It’s huge .. and they are only going to get better. Just need a striker. Can Jack grow at the same rate over the next 5 - 6 games ? 

If we end up in L1 with no further damage we can start there with a young strong athletic team that are going to be very exciting to watch. 

5 hours ago, jono said:

He’s a proper grown up midfielder. Power, 95 minute engine, can score, tackle and not afraid to drive forward. As an all round player I think he’s the best we have.

very pleased with how Williams is getting stronger and I want to see more of Watson, I am convinced he’s got “it”

. Festy still needs to find his best position but he is going to be the business. Sibley blows hot and cold but will make it too. Hoping for Cashin when the dust has settled. 

So many of the academy boys are worthy championship players now. It’s huge .. and they are only going to get better. Just need a striker. Can Jack grow at the same rate over the next 5 - 6 games ? 

If we end up in L1 with no further damage we can start there with a young strong athletic team that are going to be very exciting to watch. 

Knight is maybe the only player we could get serious money for in January. He certainly will not be with us in League One. 

Bielik and Jozwiak would sell for less combined than Knight.

Buchanan we only got one silly offer for and that was from Forest!

Bird , Sibley have gone backwards since 2019/20, although Bird has had the odd good game this season. But unless Premier League boys are after them and they won't be, we wil get very little for them. 

21 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Knight is maybe the only player we could get serious money for in January. He certainly will not be with us in League One. 

Bird , Sibley have gone backwards since 2019/20, although Bird has had the odd good game this season. But unless Premier League boys are after them and they won't be, we wil get very little for them. 

Bit harsh on Birdy, that.

Sibley will not push on until we start playing to his strengths OR he toughens up a bit and plays the way Rooney wants. 

None of this detracts from your point that Knight is a very good player and probably wouldn't want to drop down to League One.

The most stressful part of this administration is waiting to see to what extent our squad is decimated in January. 

38 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Too negative and your second sentence is just plain wrong

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

1, Knight is maybe the only player we could get serious money for in January. He certainly will not be with us in League One. 

2, Bielik and Jozwiak would sell for less combined than Knight. 

3, Buchanan we only got one silly offer for and that was from Forest!

4, Bird , Sibley have gone backwards since 2019/20, although Bird has had the odd good game this season. But unless Premier League boys are after them and they won't be, we wil get very little for them. 

1, wrong

2, massively wrong

3, yes, but he will attract more interest

4, sibley maybe, but otherwise wrong.

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Bird will be fine. He always is but he needs to be 15 yards further forward, doesn’t work unless he is … But you’re right in essence , we have these players and there is the temptation to think they are all worth what a 2018/2019 market might pay for them. The world is very different now .. I wonder if that is a useful amortisation point for someone ! 

Promising young midfielder .. was 2.3 million plus add ons … now .. we’ll guys we are all broke ..it’s 500k 

3 hours ago, angieram said:

Bit harsh on Birdy, that.

Sibley will not push on until we start playing to his strengths OR he toughens up a bit and plays the way Rooney wants. 

None of this detracts from your point that Knight is a very good player and probably wouldn't want to drop down to League One.

The most stressful part of this administration is waiting to see to what extent our squad is decimated in January. 

The most stressful part of this administration is the possibility, even if it is 5% or less,  of Derby being liquidated. That is beyond my imagination. 

3 hours ago, Chris_Martin said:

1, wrong

2, massively wrong

3, yes, but he will attract more interest

4, sibley maybe, but otherwise wrong.

The facts are that only teams in the Premier league have any money.. no one in the Championship has any money to speak of. I am surprised Forest could even contemplate buying Buchanan with their large squad, even at the silly low price they offered.

Knight is the only one who would interest a Premier team atm, and then only for his potential. Bielik would not get much with his injury situation and Joz cannot even get in our team atm. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...