Forum Member Manager Suggestions

David

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Pre seasons would never be the same again mate.... We would have a Wedding Present themed pre season tour, starting in Kittery, hitting Greenland, hitting Interstate 5 etc etc... you would love it..

by the way....where we you in Florida....? Part timer..

I locked myself in the Asda toilets up here for a few days and read a good book!

I heard it was going to lash it down in Florida and the place was full of scousers, so I slapped my back pocket in Asda to celebrate it's prices, whilst keeping nice and dry. The Aberdeenshire Rams flag stayed nice and dry and one day might meet up with your extremely pink Ripley St George's Flag.

@B4ev6is would also love to join us on Tour, and carry your pink flag, into your pink cadilac dressed up as the pink panther, with the band pink blasting from the stereo.........I think.

11 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I locked myself in the Asda toilets up here for a few days and read a good book!

I heard it was going to lash it down in Florida and the place was full of scousers, so I slapped my back pocket in Asda to celebrate it's prices, whilst keeping nice and dry. The Aberdeenshire Rams flag stayed nice and dry and one day might meet up with your extremely pink Ripley St George's Flag.

@B4ev6is would also love to join us on Tour, and carry your pink flag, into your pink cadilac dressed up as the pink panther, with the band pink blasting from the stereo.........I think.

Ha ha ha ha

Very funny