Forum Member Manager Suggestions

David

15 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Seems I’m unemployed then. 

Sorry, it's a genuine oversight.

Wayne Rooney's hair stylist.

@Mostyn6.

P/T position, salary £100000 p/a pro rata.

Works out at £2.50 per trim, once every 3 months.

45 minutes ago, jono said:

Leeds City Ram.. best reviews and best most balanced understanding of the game. (IMO ? ) Roy Mac as assistant because he wouldn’t  stand for too much mollycoddling and has contacts at other clubs where he claims to have found a 17 year old genius called Martin Christopher … that “Inter were after but I got in first” 

Angieram running the U23’s ready to take over when the previous 2 and their back room staff are inevitably sacked. It’s the back room staff that finally spoilt it. The team bonding week in Skegness, stories of 6 in a caravan romps, scandal in the toilet block and soggy chip paper left everywhere. Disgrace I tell you ! .. 

I'm completely with you on @LeedsCityRam for Manager. Excellent reading of the game and articulate with it. 

I'd like a sensible pragmatist in support so @rynny or your good self might fit the bill. 

A sort of Forum McClaren/Simpson dream team! 

Don't tell @sage you're putting me in charge of the 23s or he'll start talking about restraining orders again! ?

50 minutes ago, jono said:

Leeds City Ram.. best reviews and best most balanced understanding of the game. (IMO ? ) Roy Mac as assistant because he wouldn’t  stand for too much mollycoddling and has contacts at other clubs where he claims to have found a 17 year old genius called Martin Christopher … that “Inter were after but I got in first” 

Angieram running the U23’s ready to take over when the previous 2 and their back room staff are inevitably sacked. It’s the back room staff that finally spoilt it. The team bonding week in Skegness, stories of 6 in a caravan romps, scandal in the toilet block and soggy chip paper left everywhere. Disgrace I tell you ! .. 

Very kind Jono & thanks @angieram also ?

Although me managing with RoyMac5 as assistant would be like sticking Gary Neville & Carragher in joint charge ? 

20 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I assume @RadioactiveWaste would get our team playing radiant football. That'll do!

I believe I could be a significant source of activity, have a long half life as a manager and follow the "Alexander Litvineko" approach to team discipline.

The fans would be glowing.

However, ultimately, the job really should go to @Curtains

13 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Seems I’m unemployed then. 

1 hour ago, oldtimeram said:

I've joined you too 

I think any of us not mentioned by page 5 would have to be classed in the "forgettable" bracket as a manager - And I can't decide whether actually that might be the exact kind of manager we need right now ?

Personally I'm going for @angieram with B4 as assistant - I feel like the sense of pragmatic optimism is needed from a manager right now and then the unrestrained love for the club from an assistant should permeate well into the playing squad

If players can't get themselves in the mood after B4 has given them a pep talk I genuinely don't know what else would 

6 hours ago, cheron85 said:

I think any of us not mentioned by page 5 would have to be classed in the "forgettable" bracket as a manager - And I can't decide whether actually that might be the exact kind of manager we need right now ?

Personally I'm going for @angieram with B4 as assistant - I feel like the sense of pragmatic optimism is needed from a manager right now and then the unrestrained love for the club from an assistant should permeate well into the playing squad

If players can't get themselves in the mood after B4 has given them a pep talk I genuinely don't know what else would 

Absolutely ! But if we lose, B4 can’t do the post match interviews .. we’ll get in trouble with the EFL. 
Personally though I think be 4 would be better dealing with player sales .. he’d drive a hard bargain and get us some cracking prices. Wouldn’t be long B4 we had enough in the kitty from academy sales to buy Messi 

Tour Manager (as above)

@MuespachRam

.................as he knows how to get to America from America and if you don't know already, he saw Derby County play Bristol City in a Pre Season in America and I know you do know already, because he's only mentioned it 19,567 times, but that just highlights his strengths in advertising.

He also knows where the beach is, as the family sunbathed on the Ripley Rams St George Flag whilst @MuespachRamthrew a load of Bristol City fans into the sea, as he mistook them in their Red shirts and with their weird accents as Liverpool fans!

He unfortunately missed the tour to America in 1999, as he accidently locked himself into the Asda toilets all week in Ripley, whilst trying to work out where his beloved Rams had disappeared too........

34 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Tour Manager (as above)

@MuespachRam

.................as he knows how to get to America from America and if you don't know already, he saw Derby County play Bristol City in a Pre Season in America and I know you do know already, because he's only mentioned it 19,567 times, but that just highlights his strengths in advertising.

He also knows where the beach is, as the family sunbathed on the Ripley Rams St George Flag whilst @MuespachRamthrew a load of Bristol City fans into the sea, as he mistook them in their Red shirts and with their weird accents as Liverpool fans!

He unfortunately missed the tour to America in 1999, as he accidently locked himself into the Asda toilets all week in Ripley, whilst trying to work out where his beloved Rams had disappeared too........

Pre seasons would never be the same again mate.... We would have a Wedding Present themed pre season tour, starting in Kittery, hitting Greenland, hitting Interstate 5 etc etc... you would love it..

by the way....where we you in Florida....? Part timer..

15 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Pre seasons would never be the same again mate.... We would have a Wedding Present themed pre season tour, starting in Kittery, hitting Greenland, hitting Interstate 5 etc etc... you would love it..

by the way....where we you in Florida....? Part timer..

We all saw the forecast and stayed at home.