Forum Member Manager Suggestions

David

8 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He's having a bit of a meltdown at the minute and hates the club , the supporters and Mel Morris in particular who he thinks might be fibbing about being ill.  He's even resorted to copy and pasting comments from the DET which takes a special kind of hate to get them loaded. That's true dedication.  ?

He’s appealing to all fans of championship clubs to email the EFL to complain about their leniency regarding us now being able to sign players.

The bloke’s hatred of us knows no bounds. ?

2 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

He’s appealing to all fans of championship clubs to email the EFL to complain about their leniency regarding us now being able to sign players.

Didn't he try to get his fellow conspirators to sign up on here clandestine to infect the forum.  That went well.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493banb8ph4r5sdqx27vgup

2 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Yeah I'm not sure whether @chinapig is an alias of his as they seem equally extreme in their views. Made me a bit sad really, they don't think they might find themselves in the same situation anytime soon - their owner splashes money around with gay abandon!

"Bristol City owner Steve Lansdown writes off £14m of debt from club"

1 hour ago, Rev said:

C.E.O.

The fella with a trainer business, amongst others, drove a Golf R at 17. Launched RamsFansTv too.

A local entrepreneur successful in building multiple businesses, what could go wrong?

Finance director. 

@G STAR RAM  sounds more convincing than Wet Steve.

1st team manager

Only one choice, @american ram. Unite the fan base, and invite us all to a hot tub party after each win.

Assistant managers

@Boycie well used to being a number two, his previous experience as a plumber could be handy when concourse toilets are blocked.

@uttoxram75 supplies the biscuits and chases away fans back to the station to help crowd control.

Fan liaison officer.

@Beetroot, there's nothing this man hasn't heard before when it comes to complaints. Mostly because he's used most of them himself.

Match day DJ

@Inverurie Ram

Get those indie tunes spinning.

Academy director.

@Ghost of Clough, knows more about the kids than anyone bar Wassall. 

@Stuniverse as assistant.

Head of I.T.

External appointment. 

I simply can't think of anyone on here who has displayed the required skills.

Bus Driver.

@bimmerman, takes a bend like Max Verstappen so I've read.

PA Sound Engineer.

@Pearl Ram.Bags of experience, and would be ready to turn down @Inverurie Ram's more out there choices.

As above plus.

Pitch Maintenance (bold, my kids kindle doesn't want to do it)

@superdave greener and his family.

Flag Maintenance (b,mkkdwtdi)

@therams69

Kit Man (b,mkkdwtdi)

@loweman2

Club Chaplain (as above)

@Rev

Food & Drink (as above)

@Van der MoodHoover @Eddie

Merchandise Store (as above)

@loweman2& @Quangy

Cells (as above)

@uttoxram75

Language(s) Liason Officer (as above)

@Angry Ram

Ticket & Travel Office (as above)

@2tupsto look after the Aberdeenshire Rams with a few ticket freebies, plus a few corporate freebies and a few freebies for anything in or around the ground, and in all the good boozers and hotels around Derby and around the world, and a few freebie flights for good measure, and not forgetting a few freebie megabus rides, because the Aberdeenshire Rams love the megabus.......mega, mega, megabus!

Weatherman (as above)

@richinspain

Kids Entertainer (as above)

@DarkFruitsRam7

RamsTV Woman, Lady, & Equality Officer (as above)

@angieram

Live Music (as above)

Joey Greener and his pals.............and as for the players.............take what you can carry.

Edited by Inverurie Ram

2 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

As above plus.

Pitch Maintenance (bold, my kids kindle doesn't want to do it)

@superdave greener and his family.

Flag Maintenance (b,mkkdwtdi)

@therams69

Kit Man (b,mkkdwtdi)

@loweman2

Club Chaplain (as above)

@Rev

Food & Drink (as above)

@Van der MoodHoover @Eddie

Merchandise Store (as above)

@loweman2& @Quangy

Cells (as above)

@uttoxram75

Ticket & Travel Office (as above)

@2tupsto look after the Aberdeenshire Rams with a few ticket freebies, plus a few corporate freebies and a few freebies for anything in or around the ground, and in all the good boozers and hotels around Derby and around the world, and a few freebie flights for good measure, and not forgetting a few freebie megabus rides, because the Aberdeenshire Rams love the megabus.......mega, mega, megabus!

Weatherman (as above)

@richinspain

Kids Entertainer (as above)

@DarkFruitsRam7

RamsTV Woman, Lady, & Equality Officer (as above)

@angieram

Live Music (as above)

Joey Greener and his pals.............and as for the players.............take what you can carry.

This is about being the manager of the club, your list looks like a Butlins line up for Skegness. Kids entertainer? ??‍♂️

3 minutes ago, David said:

This is about being the manager of the club, your list looks like a Butlins line up for Skegness. Kids entertainer? ??‍♂️

I agreed with @Rev regarding the manager of the club, but a good manager also needs a good team of clubbers behind him to progress. So who's coming to Progress with me?

Honourable Police Officer (Scarier than Slater out of Only Fools & Horses) (as above)

@David

15 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I agreed with @Rev regarding the manager of the club, but a good manager also needs a good team of clubbers behind him to progress. So who's coming to Progress with me?

Honourable Police Officer (Scarier than Slater out of Only Fools & Horses) (as above)

@David

Cracking club along with Renaissance. Don't do this to a fat man in his forties.  Going have to get my tight t-shirts from the back of the draw now and try them on.  Bet they look like boob tubes. 

13 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

It's just an excuse to get me in the building. He knows I'm indispensable. 

You do know you will have to wear a pair of yellow marigold gloves at all times, and if you must drink that pishy purple stuff, please bring it in a flask!

Leeds City Ram.. best reviews and best most balanced understanding of the game. (IMO ? ) Roy Mac as assistant because he wouldn’t  stand for too much mollycoddling and has contacts at other clubs where he claims to have found a 17 year old genius called Martin Christopher … that “Inter were after but I got in first” 

Angieram running the U23’s ready to take over when the previous 2 and their back room staff are inevitably sacked. It’s the back room staff that finally spoilt it. The team bonding week in Skegness, stories of 6 in a caravan romps, scandal in the toilet block and soggy chip paper left everywhere. Disgrace I tell you ! .. 

6 minutes ago, David said:

season 3 stop sign GIF

Ok......  @David can be the Lollypop Manager instead, so the kids can safely cross the road before and after the game in all the dangerous places around Pride Park.

...................and if he wants to dress up as the Green Cross Code Man in his hoopey Celtic Shirt, well so be it!