Forum Member Manager Suggestions

Day

1 hour ago, I am Ram said:

Tyler manager, Jourdan assistant ?

‘And it’s Derby County, Derby County FC, we are by far the most eloquent team the world has ever seen’

‘Get your dictionaries out for the lads’

‘Sibley’s on Countdown. Your defence is terrified.’

40,000 Rams fans back at Wembley, loud and proud.

What’s not to like?

C.E.O.

The fella with a trainer business, amongst others, drove a Golf R at 17. Launched RamsFansTv too.

A local entrepreneur successful in building multiple businesses, what could go wrong?

Finance director. 

@G STAR RAM  sounds more convincing than Wet Steve.

1st team manager

Only one choice, @american ram. Unite the fan base, and invite us all to a hot tub party after each win.

Assistant managers

@Boycie well used to being a number two, his previous experience as a plumber could be handy when concourse toilets are blocked.

@uttoxram75 supplies the biscuits and chases away fans back to the station to help crowd control.

Fan liaison officer.

@Beetroot, there's nothing this man hasn't heard before when it comes to complaints. Mostly because he's used most of them himself.

Match day DJ

@Inverurie Ram

Get those indie tunes spinning.

Academy director.

@Ghost of Clough, knows more about the kids than anyone bar Wassall. 

@Stuniverse as assistant.

Head of I.T.

External appointment. 

I simply can't think of anyone on here who has displayed the required skills.

Bus Driver.

@bimmerman, takes a bend like Max Verstappen so I've read.

PA Sound Engineer.

@Pearl Ram.Bags of experience, and would be ready to turn down @Inverurie Ram's more out there choices.

56 minutes ago, David said:

I’m going with @Ghost of Clough, get the impression he has his head screwed on, great knowledge of the youngsters which would be handy given the current situation.

Assistant, the obvious choice would be @angierambut she knows I think she’s great and I couldn’t put her through the torture, so it would have to be @i-Ram, not because I think he knows owt, just figured it would add some banter into the dressing room whilst also dragging him away from the South coast and getting to some games. 

Who would want to leave the south coast for a small provincial town in the Midlands. I  am happy to wait for Brighton or Southampton to come calling. Both have decent owners too ?

14 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

I want to sign Mr Pop to dcfcfans from https://www.otib.co.uk/ and make him manager if you can arrange it please.

Thx

I did consider him for CEO due to his vast knowledge of all things financial and EFL rules but then I remembered he hates us and wants to see us crash and burn so he might be a tad reluctant to any overtures. ?

25 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

‘And it’s Derby County, Derby County FC, we are by far the most eloquent team the world has ever seen’

‘Get your dictionaries out for the lads’

‘Sibley’s on Countdown. Your defence is terrified.’

40,000 Rams fans back at Wembley, loud and proud.

What’s not to like?

You don't sit on the front row of the West Upper, about level with the south penalty box do you J?

24 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

I want to sign Mr Pop to dcfcfans from https://www.otib.co.uk/ and make him manager if you can arrange it please.

Thx

He's having a bit of a meltdown at the minute and hates the club , the supporters and Mel Morris in particular who he thinks might be fibbing about being ill.  He's even resorted to copy and pasting comments from the DET which takes a special kind of hate to get them loaded. That's true dedication.  ?

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He's having a bit of a meltdown at the minute and hates the club , the supporters and Mel Morris in particular who he thinks might be fibbing about being ill.  He's even resorted to copy and pasting comments from the DET which takes a special kind of hate to get them loaded. That's true dedication.  ?

Oooh... got to go and have a look, in a concerned about his mental health welfare kind of way of course.

19 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Erik Alonso sounded convincing for a few hours too, don't be fooled!

And surely you could have thought of someone more topical for knowing about kids than Wassall!

I've already done that joke on the Everton topic.