Lost and Found.

Rev

8 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Not so much the theme of the thread, but work revenge related. A colleague taped an egg to the underneath of someone’s desk, but hidden behind a little ledge. Eventually it went rotten but as the office was a portakabin, they thought a dead animal had got underneath. The colleague panicked when there were meetings to discuss options and had to sneakily stay late to remove it, by which time there were maggots dropping off it. 

Vaguely recall them replacing the floor and carpet tiles. I’m pretty sure it was a boiled and peeled egg too. 

Many moons ago I left a hollowed out Halloween pumpkin on top of the TV ...over a period of time it’s face began to slump & twist, then it turned an impressive shade of sickly green....It looked quite sinister....problem was though, I hadn’t realised just how sinister the owd pumpkin had become....as he was secretly sending his putrid juices down the back of the TV...then one evening “bang” the goit of a thing blew the TV up.

Oh, & before anyone asks why leave a rotting pumpkin on top of the TV...in the days before satellite TV, he was often the best thing on the tele some nights.

53 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I found a lost toddler once… does that count? 

We lost one of ours on East Street once!  ?

Took a full hour of searching by the whole of the Eagle Centre security staff, and half of Full Street nick, including all shops in radio contact, before he was found being fed and watered in Woolworths staff canteen, by the kindly staff who didn't have the sense to report it to management/police!

Scariest single hour of my life.  The angriest (initial reaction) I've ever been with any of my offspring... and the joint-most relieved I've ever felt as a father, when it finally turned out ok.  Real fear.  Real relief.  Real tears!