Well lads go take fight man utd

B4ev6is

Well to Derby players go and take the game to man utd try and to play attacking football this is your chance to throw marker and message to rest of the league that we are not going no wear and message to efl and that banker gibson that tried his Damnist  to destroy but guess what we are Derby county and we are fighters and we shall stick togather and what ever numbers I am calling all Derby fans to make as much noise as possible.

5 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

I suspect that it’s a game that will be used to to up fitness and add a little to the  bank balance. It’s of little other value 

I disagree with you it a chance to get some early concordance and build some momentum for coming season.

16 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Do you have a ticket @B4ev6is

Whether for this game or the next one, I bet you are so looking forward to being back at Pride Park cheering the lads on.

COYR ?

Yes only preseason one I can do before cov19 test and before neve blocking injections so I am hoping I will be okay and nearly pain free again.

1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

Friendly schmendly

It’s about minutes, fitness and building relationships on the pitch and avoiding injuries 

nothing else is of importance win , lose of draw 

I agree to some extent. Results aren't important in pre season as it's not competitive. Yes it is about building fitness and building for the season.

Last season our pre season was a disaster. I had people telling me it didn't matter that we weren't scoring goals. Of course it matters. We need to build relationships on the field of play, we need to become a coherent unit.

It doesn't matter if we lose, as long as we look like a football team. 

7 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

I agree to some extent. Results aren't important in pre season as it's not competitive. Yes it is about building fitness and building for the season.

Last season our pre season was a disaster. I had people telling me it didn't matter that we weren't scoring goals. Of course it matters. We need to build relationships on the field of play, we need to become a coherent unit.

Oh yes … to correct myself in normal circumstances friendliest don’t matter 

but as u say when it’s a total car crash as we witnessed then clearly it does 

7 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

Yes, I think @B4ev6is has a good point and playing well with attacking intent builds confidence.

That has to be a good thing.

6 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

It has to be more than just running around and building fitness.

Hoping we will have a consistent Plan A style of play that we largely stick to and that starts here.

Apparently we're going to be playing a "new style". Will be interesting to see what that new style is and whether any of us can actually tell the difference!

53 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

backs to the wall stylo 

If Waynes england lineup is anything to go by i assume we'll just be playing with 5 defenders and 4 defensive mids with kazim 10 miles away up front.