Is 5 too young.

24Charlie

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

Good advice @B4ev6is.

I'd also suggest taking an iPad, Nintendo DS, phone or whatever he likes to play.

Well I just dont like throught something scaring him and not wanting to go back.

I will always remember against Charlton away a little boy about 4 years old at the time. He was loving standing up cheering and shouting lads on until one man in disabled bit saying all selfish drunk idout all sit down and people starting have a go at him and stewards making him start crying saying daddy I want to go home and I bent down to him Is it people and shouting scaring you he nodded saying yes I said it going to be okay and I will not let anyone hurt you.

28 minutes ago, angieram said:

We used to have a kid sat near us with some game or other, he used to play on it at full volume. Bloody annoying it was, drowned out the moaning! 

I know cinerma screen big dark screens can be really scary for them and same can be said for football stadiums.

I had a little girl behind me she was 3 years old but her older sister normal was in south stand with a friend I said to her I would try not use bad language but I was not promising anything if we had a bad ref.

I normal say you clown like from a circus that normal get people laughing.