Sone Aluko (Gone to Ipswich) & Sam Baldock (Signed)

Bubbles

He has signed for Ipswich which means that is one less trial it’s not coming back. That must be why Paul Cook was at the game against Real Betis. Now expecting someone to join Sheff Wednesday as Darren Moore was also at the game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/08/2021 at 20:39, Kuskus said:

He has signed for Ipswich which means that is one less trial it’s not coming back. That must be why Paul Cook was at the game against Real Betis. Now expecting someone to join Sheff Wednesday as Darren Moore was also at the game.

No but he's probably what we will get 

8 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

If we are able to register another player due to CZR's injury does anyone think Baldock could do a job? 

I’d guess we were mainly looking at Baldock to play off CKR - if big Col is out of the team then we need to be looking at a different type of striker.

I’m sure our thoroughly professional and well-prepared recruitment team has a long list of alternatives to choose from…..

Edited by Gaspode

2 hours ago, Gaspode said:

I’d guess we were mainly looking at Baldock to play off CKR - if big Col is out of the team then we need to be looking at a different type of striker.

I’m sure our thoroughly professional and well-prepared recruitment team has a long list of alternatives to choose from…..

Buggar, Diego Costa has gone to Brazil.

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

We needed another forward even when CKR was fit.

Even if we sign Baldock we'll still be thin on the ground, I hope we can add a few decent loanees before the end of the month.

pickme.gif.7352613e29dd5f030676c581039cf30b.gif

I can play up front.

Maybe not as mobile as Chris Martin but I'm wider than John O'Hare and I can finish better than Mikel Beck.

However, my wage demands would be close to those of Fabrizio Ravenelli.

Edited by IslandExile

43 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

I guess with Stretton and now Baldock as our only recognised strikers we are going to have to learn to keep the ball on the deck.

We should also switch to 2 up front as neither is a target man.

Play Baldock instead of a "No.10" and get Stretton running in behind the oppo defence.

Edited by Carnero