Man Utd Preseason, the return of the fan

I like to think I’m calm in a crisis, however, why do  I always find getting match tickets on our website stressful- even as a season ticket holder getting tickets for a friendly? 

exactly the same experience as some others; in a queue for at least 20 minutes despite the screen saying I was  a minute away only to get kicked off & had to re start.

Took a minute or 2 to realise the payment lettering was in white & not easily visible against the background.

(It brought horrible memories back of trying to get tickets for wembley!!)

but so happy to get our 2 tickets, don’t care at all about having to wear a mask, or what team either club put out or, (controversially) the score 

just so happy to be going back & watching our team in our stadium very close to our usual seats

Took me all of 2 minutes and one of those was spent with me trying to buy one ticket of a pair of seats before I realised I was being an covidiot.

The really worrying thing was that I have now moved from adult to senior so not only is my ticket cheaper but I'm now a year closer to not being able to go at all; or I'm no longer deemed to be an adult.  Not sure what to make of that.

54 minutes ago, Nishfan said:

I like to think I’m calm in a crisis, however, why do  I always find getting match tickets on our website stressful- even as a season ticket holder getting tickets for a friendly? 

exactly the same experience as some others; in a queue for at least 20 minutes despite the screen saying I was  a minute away only to get kicked off & had to re start.

Took a minute or 2 to realise the payment lettering was in white & not easily visible against the background.

(It brought horrible memories back of trying to get tickets for wembley!!)

but so happy to get our 2 tickets, don’t care at all about having to wear a mask, or what team either club put out or, (controversially) the score 

just so happy to be going back & watching our team in our stadium very close to our usual seats

"Took a minute or 2 to realise the payment lettering was in white & not easily visible against the background."

Took me a lot longer to realise! Who designs a system that has white lettering on a white background!!  

48 minutes ago, jrh2254 said:

"Took a minute or 2 to realise the payment lettering was in white & not easily visible against the background."

Took me a lot longer to realise! Who designs a system that has white lettering on a white background!!  

The same person that designed this forum? ?

I really don’t know why there is a need to print off tickets, in the last few weeks I have booked tickets for the British Museum in London Beatles tour In Liverpool Ripon races and I’ve just booked catterick races all through a pdf to my phone. My granddaughter got tickets for Alfreton town the same way. My son finally got through on the Derby website and got our 3 tickets for Man U. Hoping it’s just pay on the day At Matlock tomorrow, anyone else going 

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

I really don’t know why there is a need to print off tickets, in the last few weeks I have booked tickets for the British Museum in London Beatles tour In Liverpool Ripon races and I’ve just booked catterick races all through a pdf to my phone. My granddaughter got tickets for Alfreton town the same way. My son finally got through on the Derby website and got our 3 tickets for Man U. Hoping it’s just pay on the day At Matlock tomorrow, anyone else going 

Yep, pay on the gate. Last week's games were cash only, haven't seen anything about tomorrow yet.

11 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Yes I’m assuming it is, saw they won 9 0 and 3 2 so they will be up for it.

We will have a very young squad as quite a few of our under 23s from last year are with the first team.

After a whole year without academy football  I wonder how many of them I will recognise?

15 minutes ago, angieram said:

We will have a very young squad as quite a few of our under 23s from last year are with the first team.

After a whole year without academy football  I wonder how many of them I will recognise?

Post up lots of pictures then angieram for us all to ponder over! ? #COYR

3 minutes ago, sage said:

Still can't get a ticket. Keeps saying i have the wrong age (tried all the age groups) and he can't have 2 tickets (they automatically allocate 2 tickets).

Shambles

Checked all your account details are correct? Best thing is to give them a quick call, soon get it sorted for you

35 minutes ago, sage said:

No one answering phones or replying to emails. 

All of the telephone numbers are either not manned or have an answer machine, to which no one replies when you leave a message. 

However, I sent an email to the ticket office email address and received a reply within 30 minutes, so that system is working.

3 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

All of the telephone numbers are either not manned or have an answer machine, to which no one replies when you leave a message. 

However, I sent an email to the ticket office email address and received a reply within 30 minutes, so that system is working.

I emailed disability access yesterday and the ticket office at 8.14am today. 

Edited by sage