Man Utd Preseason, the return of the fan

19 minutes ago, sage said:

Trying to buy a ticket online. It's a shambles. 

It puts you in a queue when you ask to login. Was in position 29, spent 10 minutes telling me i was  1 minute away, 2 mins saying i was being redireted , then it tells me my access was rejected and i'm starting again in position 362,

Same experience.

Joined at 10.02, 2 minutes to go. 20 Minutes later it says is redirecting me to site and then kicks me out completely.

Good to see the clubs website is being run as well as the club is.

9 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

After a lot of swearing at my phone and tablet I've managed to get 4 tickets. I just have to work out where and how I can get the tickets printed.

I'm sure you will sort it, if not I am happy to print them and send them to you. I'm in Chesterfield though so might be a better option closer to you.

31 minutes ago, sage said:

Won't give me the option to buy a ticket as my son has a disability ticket which i buy and go as carer. Brilliant. 

I am a disabled supporter and require a Personal Assistant Ticket; do I qualify, and can I claim my tickets online?

Disabled supporters that had a Personal Assistant Season Ticket/Match Ticket approved either in the 2019/20 or 2020/21 season will be able to purchase their ticket and claim their complimentary Personal Assistant ticket online for this fixture (subject to availability).

If you have not applied for a complimentary Personal Assistant ticket prior to the 2019/20 season, then you will need to email emma.drury@dcfc.co.uk to apply.

The club reserves the right to seek additional proof of disability where there is an element of reasonable doubt relating to the need for a Personal Assistant/Essential Companion complimentary ticket.

From the DCFC website about Man U tickets.

After a lot of problems with the website I eventually managed to get 2 tickets. Major problem for me was that on the screen for card payment the option to 'proceed to payment' was in white letters on a white background! Took me a long time to see it. Did anyone else have the same issue? Thanks.

Team for the game? Are trialists allowed to play? Assuming 22 play, is this the best we can hope for?

1st Half
Roos
McDonald   Jagielka   Davies   Buchanan
Knight   Shinnie
Ebosele   Sibley   Lawrence
Kazim

2nd Half
Marshall
Byrne   Stearman   Cashin   Forsyth
Dixon   Bird
Jozwiak   Watson   Wilson
Stretton

4 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Team for the game? Are trialists allowed to play? Assuming 22 play, is this the best we can hope for?

1st Half
Roos
Knight   Shinnie
Kazim

2nd Half
Marshall
Dixon   Bird
Stretton

Cant see Marshall, Jozwiak or Lawrence featuring in this game.

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Trying to buy a ticket online. It's a shambles. 

It puts you in a queue when you ask to login. Was in position 29, spent 10 minutes telling me i was  1 minute away, 2 mins saying i was being redireted , then it tells me my access was rejected and i'm starting again in position 362,

Same experience.

Joined at 10.02, 2 minutes to go. 20 Minutes later it says is redirecting me to site and then kicks me out completely.

Yes, same experience as above, but eventually got in on the third attempt, which then worked smoothly.

Why do they have these systems which, as I'm of the "older generation", I find I have to check everything to ensure I've done it right, then get confused when things go wrong, especially when a notice says that the payment has been cancelled and I'm hoping I've not been scammed out of the money.

Anyway, even though its only a friendly and it might be the reserves, it'll be great to go inside the ground again and see some live football.

Same experience.

Agree a shambles.

25 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

1st Half
Roos
Knight   Shinnie
Kazim

2nd Half
Marshall
Dixon   Bird
Stretton

The pace in the 1st half CB's is frightening

I suspect I will be a last minute addition to Rams TV for this one.

Didn't want tickets to football as going to cricket, that looks in jeopardy after game against Essex abandoned as Derbyshire player has a positive covid test. Must surely still be in quarantine on Sunday but I'm not prepared to spend £35 on top of the money I have already spent on the cricket!