Man Utd Preseason, the return of the fan

30 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

All this moaning about ticket prices and nobody's mentioning the fact they're expecting us to be awake and fresh at 10am Monday morning!

Why not get a flight tomorrow evening to Poland then you can lie in till Noon.

Don't think there's much on TV.

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I'm not one of those who cry at the thought of wearing a mask, but sitting in a quarter-full stadium wearing a mask, presumably not able to sing, really isn't for me. I'll return when it's like a proper football game again, which should hopefully be the one after.

Just to add to this, if it was a league game I'd go. But I just don't fancy a pre-season game with all that crap around it.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

So we played Fulham today then? Anyone know the score, line ups etc? Didn’t want to create a new thread so stuck this here 

Score wasn’t made public, was a mixture of the first team and u23’s according to the website (so basically the first team then!) 

13 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

So we played Fulham today then? Anyone know the score, line ups etc? Didn’t want to create a new thread so stuck this here 

It was just a training exercise. Both teams even wore their training kit.

22 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Lost 1-4 and 1-2 (maybe 2x 45 minute games)

In terms of who played, I only know of Roos, Byrne, Davies, Forsyth, Bird, Shinnie, Sibley Stretton

Edit: and Buchanan

Edited by Ghost of Clough

Trying to buy a ticket online. It's a shambles. 

It puts you in a queue when you ask to login. Was in position 29, spent 10 minutes telling me i was  1 minute away, 2 mins saying i was being redireted , then it tells me my access was rejected and i'm starting again in position 362,

Edited by sage