Man Utd Preseason, the return of the fan

2 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

This side are playing very well indeed big shout out for Morrison who is looking class in midfield, sorry all you whining armchair fans but this side would not get relegated. 

I thought Morrison looked decent, after our corner earlier he came away, took a couple of decent touches and pinged the ball to the edge of the area for a cross to go in, that was enough to impress me. No messing about etc. 

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

We look far more like the top-4 premier league side.

Much the case. Good start, playing "Euros"-style football. Had a spell of pressure including Byrne crossing from the left (after a corner) and picking out Davies unmarked who headed across the goal, but no one was there to finish. 

Very very very early days but there's still a hint of being goal shy about us, unwilling to bust a gut to get in the box or to break the line and charge forward. I was hoping that would be a key thing we'd try to change in pre-season. But 16 minutes in we've looked the better team.

I wrote this and then we concede a goal with Bird giving the ball away in our penalty area after someone else (Buchanan?) gave the ball away moments with a crazy back pass to put us under pressure. The goal from Chong was handball but there's no VAR in the Championship. Very very sloppy.