Has the transfer embargo been lifted?

oldtimeram

47 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

I certainly read it the other way.  No, taxman is still unpaid, and the charge is still on the crime sheet. 

I read it as a sign of the breakdown in modern literacy levels. The question is a bit awkward to read, the answer completely unclear and they both. lack. the ability to, punctuate.

The longer this riudiculous situation drags on the more likely it it that the EFL lift the embargo just as the August tranfer window shuts (or possibly after the January window to really hammer it home) - Mel could have 'I love the EFL' tattooed on his backside and parade starkers outside Buckingham Palace and they'd still keep on with their vindictive crusade. An utterly pathetic organisation that day by day shows it is unfit to govern the game and that needs replacing asap......

Wayne's '48 hours to signings' is well past...quelle surprise!

Perhaps some EFL embargo conditions might be met shortly - then we will get snared by the inability (or by an 'unforseen' EFL delay) to register incoming players before the admin deadline, so that they can't play on Saturday!

16 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

Wayne's '48 hours to signings' is well past...quelle surprise!

Perhaps some EFL embargo conditions might be met shortly - then we will get snared by the inability (or by an 'unforseen' EFL delay) to register incoming players before the admin deadline, so that they can't play on Saturday!

48 hours errr this week....is the exact quote from Rooney.

6 hours ago, Curtains said:

No point In meeting if NDA signed lol

It'd still be quite disappointing if it's all under NDA, but probably still worth having some kind of meeting. Probably more likely there'll be certain parts which have to remain confidential but quite a few things that can be discussed openly.

However, it does offer the prospect of being able to claim to things and being ITK from the meeting and forum wars over who really are the illuminarti.

"I was at the meeting....obviously, under te NDA I can't tell you what I know, but there's some very exciting things happening, obviously, the current board think rooney is doing a fantastic job (because they can't afford to sack him) however, the new owners have their own plans based on world domination and have more money than god, situation with the EFL entirely the EFL's fault and not Morris or Pearce, genuinly believe the squad is stong enough (becasue they can't afford to bring anyone in)."

My UK business wrote to HMRC on the 6th June this year about a very important and specific issue which 2 years ago would have been answered by return, it is now some 8 weeks later and no reply. I understand a lot of the staff at HMRC are working from home, this may explain not getting a formal response from them to show the EFL.

5 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

My UK business wrote to HMRC on the 6th June this year about a very important and specific issue which 2 years ago would have been answered by return, it is now some 8 weeks later and no reply. I understand a lot of the staff at HMRC are working from home, this may explain not getting a formal response from them to show the EFL.

It would depend on the size of the business surely ? Would have thought a Professional football club and its tax liability during normal times would get much swifter attention from HMRC than a small limited company or sole trader.

42 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

It would depend on the size of the business surely ? Would have thought a Professional football club and its tax liability during normal times would get much swifter attention from HMRC than a small limited company or sole trader.

it was not a small limited company 

1 hour ago, Charlotte Ram said:

They are or reassigned to furlough/furlough fraud but if you want to give them money they are generally proactive!  What formal response are we waiting for?

5 hours ago, Charlotte Ram said:

2 points: 

Firstly - A BACS transfer showing that monies had been credited to HMRC should be enough for the EFL to lift sanctions.  No need to worry about Debbie on ebay or hanging her washing out!!!!!

Secondly - Its not DCFC fault that civil servants have bee once again about as efficient as an ashtray on a motorbike..........  Before any civil servant gives me grief about how hard they work, think about the other 3 lazy tossers that don't in you office!!!!!!!!

Take those rose tinted specs off, the bill hasn't been paid 'yet' come on Mel when will it be paid?  Maybe that will be anser in the forum later today?  Don;t hold your breath past is sitting with our accountant who could be on holiday, I rang him 3 weeks ago, but, I;ve been too busy to chase him up!!!!

Edited by RAM1966

4 hours ago, Charlotte Ram said:

it was not a small limited company 

No its not, what i would say though as I run my own company, I could evidence when a payment to HMRC has been made.  So I think you are clutching at straws.............  Pass our regards on to Mel though when you see him tomorrow