Has the transfer embargo been lifted?

oldtimeram

Just now, Eaststander7 said:

????

hope this is true but then doesn’t really add up with what Nixon was saying earlier…

Same - but I do imagine Rooney knows more then Nixon about the ins and outs of it all. Sounds like a genuine statement - he’s been vocal last few games on us needing help so I think his stance changing must mean something is going on. Although the efl will probably publish new rules in 47 hours. 

2 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Same - but I do imagine Rooney knows more then Nixon about the ins and outs of it all. Sounds like a genuine statement - he’s been vocal last few games on us needing help so I think his stance changing must mean something is going on. Although the efl will probably publish new rules in 47 hours. 

Anyone know if there is any interview with Rooney on radio, social media etc?

ive got radio Derby on and listening to a load of ? in the hope they will play an interview with him ??

2 minutes ago, Eaststander7 said:

Anyone know if there is any interview with Rooney on radio, social media etc?

ive got radio Derby on and listening to a load of ? in the hope they will play an interview with him ??

It’s on the match thread mate 

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Agreed but neither Aluko nor Baldock solves that problem either, and I'd rather not block the pathway for Sibley, Watson, Ebosele, Williams & Stretton.

I am not sure about the Baldock one maybe Aluko will do ok and provides an alternative that is different 

23 hours ago, Ram1988 said:
23 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

But if what’s being written is true we can only pay 4.5k so why have they rocked up here ? 

Unless they was told they wasn't in the managers plans at Reading and they hope to come to Derby for more frequent first team football....

They were out of contract at Reading, who are also in the same boat as Derby (no money and also on an embargo).