Training Photos

Stuniverse

5 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Then we have 5 injured players ?

The only way to reduce the number is by selling them - loans out do not count

Thanks for explaining. I thought that academy players didn't count. Do some count and some not count. And us it up to us whether academy players are allocated to the academy out the first team?

5 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Then we have 5 injured players ?

The only way to reduce the number is by selling them - loans out do not count

And ... what was it that I read about being able to have extras if there are injuries. When can that affect players coming in?

7 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Luke Plange is the academy player

I didn't spot Sibley, Watson or Stretton from the Luke Jenkinson clip.
Jozwiak still on an extended break.

Guessing it wasn’t Plange then if he’s playing with the U23’s tonight. 

33 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Why are we leaving our state of the art Academy and Training Centre and wasting good money playing on a rugby pitch and being rubbed down in what looks like a Discount Bedroom Furniture Showroom?

7D3F6496-39A9-4BF6-9257-B09B0F85C015.jpeg

C0F6765C-9C59-4FCB-BA20-9789F6EAD456.jpeg

I'm more worried about all them "L"s on the floor. My kids are constantly giving me the "L" sign with there fingers and I oblige by buying them chubba chup lollies in all the flavours they don't like, mainly the colours of that flooring!

4 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

Thanks for explaining. I thought that academy players didn't count. Do some count and some not count. And us it up to us whether academy players are allocated to the academy out the first team?

4 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

And ... what was it that I read about being able to have extras if there are injuries. When can that affect players coming in?

Under our current embargo, we can only sign players if the number of 'professional standing' players drops below 23. It's defined as a player who has played at least 1 second of professional football (league or Cup, excluding EFL Trophy). We exceed the limit (currently 27) due to being forced to field the U18/23 team in the Chorley cup game.

If we resolve the HMRC and transfer instalment issues, we drop back into the 'soft embargo', which would allow us to sign up to 13 players withiut selling anyone.

48 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Under our current embargo, we can only sign players if the number of 'professional standing' players drops below 23. It's defined as a player who has played at least 1 second of professional football (league or Cup, excluding EFL Trophy). We exceed the limit (currently 27) due to being forced to field the U18/23 team in the Chorley cup game.

If we resolve the HMRC and transfer instalment issues, we drop back into the 'soft embargo', which would allow us to sign up to 13 players withiut selling anyone.

What is the number of players in "Professional Standing" without including the Chorley Cup game.

It seems unfair - or challengeable - because we fielded that team against our will. We would not have played them if our first team had been allowed to play. 

It feels like a double whammy.