Sports minister emails.

hintonsboots

tracey.crouch.mp.parliament.uk

footballgovernancereview@dcms.gov.uk

I have emailed the sports minister and the football governance review body and my local MP, in case Crouchy won’t deal with my email as I’m not a constituent.

I think all Rams fans should do the same, as the EFL is out of control and not showing any fairness in its approach.

Every bit helps !!

I would ask you urgently to intervene in the witch-hunt being undertaken by the EFL towards my football club, Derby County. 

Having been fined £100 000 yesterday and warned re future accounting practices, following investigation by an independent panel ( for the second time), the EFL continue to press for a points deduction, with an unprecedented aim to relegate the club after the season has finished.

What is the point of an independent panel if its decision is not respected by the regulator ?

I feel the EFL is out of control, is being heavily influenced by third parties and is therefore not acting in a fair and unbiased way.

The EFL needs to be warned by the government about its behaviour towards its member clubs. Currently its approach is verging on bullying and I suspect it will end in the High Court, with the destruction of a founder member of the football league and hundreds of associated redundancies.

20 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I have emailed the sports minister and the football governance review body and my local MP, in case Crouchy won’t deal with my email as I’m not a constituent.

I think all Rams fans should do the same, as the EFL is out of control and not showing any fairness in its approach.

Every bit helps !!

I would ask you urgently to intervene in the witch-hunt being undertaken by the EFL towards my football club, Derby County. 

Having been fined £100 000 yesterday and warned re future accounting practices, following investigation by an independent panel ( for the second time), the EFL continue to press for a points deduction, with an unprecedented aim to relegate the club after the season has finished.

What is the point of an independent panel if its decision is not respected by the regulator ?

I feel the EFL is out of control, is being heavily influenced by third parties and is therefore not acting in a fair and unbiased way.

The EFL needs to be warned by the government about its behaviour towards its member clubs. Currently its approach is verging on bullying and I suspect it will end in the High Court, with the destruction of a founder member of the football league and hundreds of associated redundancies.

E6E3D4D4-410E-40E7-A79E-96E7DD7CDFFD.gif

37 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Every bit helps !!

Spot on mate , will be drafting my email shortly

I would imagine this will make no difference whatsoever,why would they want to get involved in a personal matter between the EFL and DCFC. Surely if MM/DCFC felt he was being victimised lawyers would be all over the caseHow many owners of other clubs in the Championship stand behind MM,possibly One or Two if we are lucky. It is up to MM to get onto the sports minister if he thinks that is also the case. Personally i don't think we are aware of all the true facts and are clutching at straws. Emails should be sent to MM to come clean,not the government.

40 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Every bit helps !!

it would be good if we could get a Derby MP to raise this at PM's question time 

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

I would imagine this will make no difference whatsoever,why would they want to get involved in a personal matter between the EFL and DCFC. Surely if MM/DCFC felt he was being victimised lawyers would be all over the caseHow many owners of other clubs in the Championship stand behind MM,possibly One or Two if we are lucky. It is up to MM to get onto the sports minister if he thinks that is also the case. Personally i don't think we are aware of all the true facts and are clutching at straws. Emails should be sent to MM to come clean,not the government.

Perfectly put.

50 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Every bit helps !!

For all those intent on venting, please leave Tracey Crouch out of it. She is not the Sports Minister. Some bloke called Nigel Huddlestone got the gig last year. Boro fan I understand.

Edited by i-Ram

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

For all those intent on venting, please leave Tracey Crouch out of it. She is not the Sports Minister. Some bloke called Nigel Huddlestone got the gig last year. Boro fan I understand.

Apologies, she is Chair of the Fan Led Review of Football Governance though.

nigel.Huddlestone.mp@parliament.uk or contact him through your own MP or Steve Gibson ?

21 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Every bit helps !!

I will do the same. Great work @hintonsboots

47 minutes ago, Philmycock said:

Derby MP's FYI...

https://members.parliament.uk/member/4372/contact

amanda.solloway.mp@parliament.uk

https://members.parliament.uk/member/328/contact

margaret.beckett.mp@parliament.uk

The club represents the entire county - not just the city. There are 11 MPs in total for Derbyshire. I don't think emailing any of them will have any effect, but may as well try all of them if we are going to attempt something.

21 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Every bit helps !!

A very accurate and succinct summary, well done....