EFL Verdict

DCFC90

33 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

Unfortunately smith and cooper not one of the  big accountancy firms and the auditor tarnished by his support for the rams

I beg to differ

Smith Cooper is a top-45, multi-award-winning accountancy and business advisory firm. 

Has Mr Maguire said the EFL had better be careful if they are throwing accusations his way. There are more than one clubs accounts audited by a auditor and company that support that club. 

36 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

Unfortunately smith and cooper not one of the  big accountancy firms and the auditor tarnished by his support for the rams

I don’t think they’ve “tarnished” in the eyes of anybody in authority. The team the auditor supports is irrelevant provided he and the firm are reputable and have complied with accountancy standards. It’s not as if they’ve got Nelly, a local self employed book keeper (no offence any Nelly’s out there) to knock something together.

10 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

I beg to differ

Smith Cooper is a top-45, multi-award-winning accountancy and business advisory firm. 

Has Mr Maguire said the EFL had better be careful if they are throwing accusations his way. There are more than one clubs accounts audited by a auditor and company that support that club. 

Top 45 is not top 5,  credibility will be everything with the submission of these sets of accounts.

13 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I don’t think they’ve “tarnished” in the eyes of anybody in authority. The team the auditor supports is irrelevant provided he and the firm are reputable and have complied with accountancy standards. It’s not as if they’ve got Nelly, a local self employed book keeper (no offence any Nelly’s out there) to knock something together.

Any suggestion the auditor acted improperly "because he's a Derby fan" could rightly be regarded as slander.

It's only going to be on his profile as "our staff are actual human beings" nonsense that companies like to have these days.

18 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Do you think that Mr Pop from Bristol could be dangerous? Wondering if I’m wearing my Derby shirt and I see someone looking Greek (and a little deranged) in a Bristol City shirt I should cross the road.

Allegedly any person wearing a Bristol City shirt is deranged.

4 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I can understand why Bristol's fan are bit aggrieved by us, after all we have dumped our deadwood for them for a decade or so.

Chris Martin

Andreas Weimann

Alex Pearce

James O'Connor

Frank Fielding

Steve Davies

Stephen Pearson

Lewin Nyatanga

Lee Johnson

I think Lee Johnson joined us on loan from them actually mate

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Any suggestion the auditor acted improperly "because he's a Derby fan" could rightly be regarded as slander.

It's only going to be on his profile as "our staff are actual human beings" nonsense that companies like to have these days.

Only if you read it out loud - otherwise it would be libel.....

40 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I can understand why Bristol's fan are bit aggrieved by us, after all we have dumped our deadwood for them for a decade or so.

Chris Martin

Andreas Weimann

Alex Pearce

James O'Connor

Frank Fielding

Steve Davies

Stephen Pearson

Lewin Nyatanga

Lee Johnson

Crikey, what we would give now to have some of them back ?

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Well most of the football domestically on sky is the championship or am I missing something 

Exactly why they'd want it to be re-branded as the prem 2 & money being spent on players. 

Its a competitive league but the quality at times is dreadful. Other than the fans of the teams that are in the championship nobody else really watches it.

Us v sheff weds end of the season was entertaining but there wasnt much quality. It was like watching two boxers that a bums come out swinging 

If we break away they'd rebrand it. Make the second tier in england as much desirable as the top leagues in the world. 

The EFL are a clown show its not good for the product if teams are docked points and under embargo's 

50 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Chris Martin

Andreas Weimann

Alex Pearce

James O'Connor

Frank Fielding

Steve Davies

Stephen Pearson

Lewin Nyatanga

Lee Johnson

Martin was deadwood?

Are you deranged or just antagonistic.

Or both.