RamsTV Subscription increased by EFL

SparxTheRam

3 minutes ago, San Fran Van Rams said:

Just been on the RamsTV website to see what the price of tomorrow's stream will be. GBP10.

However, the monthly membership is stated to be GBP17.50 as opposed to the GBP25 that the email sent out to all subscribers had said. Wondered if I'm getting the wrong end of the stick or whether the EFL/club have revised their prices back to GBP17.50?

Yep, the EFL revised the price down a bit after lots of complaints.

I think it was on the DCFC website. 

7 minutes ago, San Fran Van Rams said:

Just been on the RamsTV website to see what the price of tomorrow's stream will be. GBP10.

However, the monthly membership is stated to be GBP17.50 as opposed to the GBP25 that the email sent out to all subscribers had said. Wondered if I'm getting the wrong end of the stick or whether the EFL/club have revised their prices back to GBP17.50?

Apparently the efl have relented after Steve Gibson moaned.

47 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yep, the EFL revised the price down a bit after lots of complaints.

I think it was on the DCFC website. 

43 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Apparently the efl have relented after Steve Gibson moaned.

Thanks both - sounds like Gibson actually did something good for once... (apologies for saying that out loud)

There’s no way I can just subscribe to rams tv and just watch all the rams matches is there? Unless I take a weekly trip abroad?

I’d happily pay this. I’d probably pay more. I don’t want to pay for a sky subscription to only be able to watch rams matches once every few weeks. And I can’t get to the actual matches. So I end up sitting my bedroom listening to the only radio in the house that picks up radio Derby. Whilst frankly refreshing the match day thread. 

I’ll occasionally buy a now tv day pass at a tenner a time when we’re on sky. But that soon ads up. 

its poo that the cameras are there, the commentary, the coverage and all the razzmatazz, there are probably thousands of people with their wallets open satin ‘take my money’, and the club simply isn’t allowed to sell the product to them. 

or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

4 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

There’s no way I can just subscribe to rams tv and just watch all the rams matches is there? Unless I take a weekly trip abroad?

I’d happily pay this. I’d probably pay more. I don’t want to pay for a sky subscription to only be able to watch rams matches once every few weeks. And I can’t get to the actual matches. So I end up sitting my bedroom listening to the only radio in the house that picks up radio Derby. Whilst frankly refreshing the match day thread. 

I’ll occasionally buy a now tv day pass at a tenner a time when we’re on sky. But that soon ads up. 

its poo that the cameras are there, the commentary, the coverage and all the razzmatazz, there are probably thousands of people with their wallets open satin ‘take my money’, and the club simply isn’t allowed to sell the product to them. 

or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

I'm sure most clubs would like nothing better than for UK fans to have this option as well as international fans. Unfortunately the EFL and FA think differently.