2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, Northstand_Ram said:

Are they putting prices up for the new shirts? Just gone on the new fanatics site and last seasons are priced at £55. Seems a bit pricey to me.

The content will just be temporary tonight if the go live date is tomorrow.  

42 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not a lot else is there?

I'm perhaps clutching and straws, but I'm hoping that the american connection is a sign... As others have mentioned the store isn't actually meant to be online until tomorrow, I imagine that they've just uploaded last year's kits as a test / template prior to being replaced with the new stock. 

1 hour ago, r_wilcockson said:

I'm perhaps clutching and straws, but I'm hoping that the american connection is a sign... As others have mentioned the store isn't actually meant to be online until tomorrow, I imagine that they've just uploaded last year's kits as a test / template prior to being replaced with the new stock. 

I doubt it has anything to do with a takeover. Having looked at fanatics’ main site they have the shirts that are currently on the dcfc store. Also they do the same for other English clubs such as Everton and Chelsea. I’ve heard before that it is vastly cheaper for the club to sell merchandise this way as they don’t have to pay all the costs of running. I think Kieran maguire from the price of football has mentioned clubs using fanatics on his podcast.

2 hours ago, r_wilcockson said:

I think we will be singing the star spangled banner very soon ! ?

12 hours ago, r_wilcockson said:

Yeah seems like there's lots more to choose from this morning.

derby-county-unicorn-plush-toy_ss4_p-120

? 

49 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

https://www.fanaticsinc.com/all-partners Using our old badge on their website though!

Probably because our actual current logo doesn't say the team name on it and will be confusing to people that don't know us.

I've been aware of Fanatics for a while, did some research after finding a job listed for them last year in my field of work. They're obvisouly expanding their net across sports and new international territories, but I'm not sure that this means they will be taking us over.

What is interesting though, is that (I think) we're the only second tier team that they work with according to their site.

Also, when companies the size of fanatics do a normal deal with a minor club (in comparison to the huge global names they work with) it often takes a while for the larger company to acknowledge this on their site and show changes, but having the DCFC stuff on their site this morning when the club has announced it seems to show that there may be more in this.

I could also be overly optimistic and none of this has any relevance.

Might need a little way to go yet, last seasons shirts currently full price! Also no baby stuff yet, and as someone who’s been patiently waiting to get something Rams related for their new born then they don’t even have that department up yet!

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

Might need a little way to go yet, last seasons shirts currently full price! Also no baby stuff yet, and as someone who’s been patiently waiting to get something Rams related for their new born then they don’t even have that department up yet!

oh no, are they aware you've had a new born? cause if so this is so bad